Home

The Matrix: Virus

jokemaster

(Out of Character: Redwing got me with those new rules. LoL :D. In my head, I was like " Damn. this sucks." Anyways, I saw Revolution and I didn't like it as much as the other two.)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

NeoVenom preps up the Solaris. He flicks on many switches that turn on various lights. He remains silent for a moment. The thought of this whole mission being a suicide mission startled him. NeoVenom shook his head and told Jokemaster that he will be right back. He went off towards his room.

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Beth quickly returned with the news that she had joined the crew of the Solaris. She announced that she was looking forward to whatever they might be doing.

((Said it that way because it sounds as if nobody knows what we are going to do:D ))

((Let's get this on the road shall we?))

Red Lotus boarded the Tarsalor and started up it's engines.

Frost headed to the residential zone to get her brother Cinder.

Pearl gathered some power supplies and food.

Selene stepped onto her ship. She looked at the ships floor, and at her feet as she took each slow step. The clank of each step echoed in her mind, reminding her of a day when a much younger woman had first stepped on board a ship. As her focus came back into real time her thoughts came back to the now, a time when a much older woman had an important job to do.

Selene seated herself in the pilot's chair and flipped on the main computer. She keyed the intercom, "Lotus, how are we doing."

"Fine Selene, the ship's been re-fueled and powerd up."

"Good, as soon as the other's get back and the Solaris is ready, we leave."

Beth headed for the cockpit, wanting to know when they would be ready to leave.

"NeoVenom, are we," she began, but stopped suddenly, when she realized he was not there. She looked through the entire ship and found that only Jokemaster was aboard.

"Where is everybody?" she asked him.

Pearl boarded the Tarsalor with the supplies in a crate. She pushed the crate into the ships storage compartment and headed to the cockpit. "Is everyone ready?"

Selene turned to face Pearl, "Not yet, we're waiting for Frost and Cinder to get here then for the Solaris to get ready. I don't think Tepe is coming with us but if he is he's got till everyone else is ready to get down here."

Frost found her brother looking at photos of the two of them during their earlyer days.

"I'm sorry for my lack of spirit Frost. I don't know what's come over me."

Frost sat down on the bed beside her brother, she put an arm around him and leaned on him. "That's okay, just hang in there."

They hugged each other and then headed for the Tarsalor.

((Okay I'm just about ready to go, giving Tepe another chance to come along. Lets get a move on eh?))

Beth grinned at NeoVenom. "Why bother? I can be fairly sure that you've heard the 'behind her back' nickname that Jokemaster so kindly thought up for me. I'm just waiting for somebody to slip up and say it to my face."

She smiled.

Beth laughs at Jokemaster's comment on her 'behind her back' alias.

"You would know, dear Louis," she said grinning. "After all, you came up with it."

She hears NeoVenom's question. "That's what I was just wondering. How soon do you think we'll be heading out of here?"

The Tarsalor opened a com link with the Solaris "This is Captain Selene, my ship is almost ready for take off, how are you guys doing?"

Just then Frost and Cinder boarded the ship.

Selene saw them then added, "Acctually, my ship is now ready for take off, let me know when your crew has assembled and we will begin the mission."

Archived