Home

Who are you related to on this forum?

Crow_Nest

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Tyrion

Mm Jed, what am I? The pestering littler brother that can really tick you off?(Case in point, Matrix Revolutions and the #echonet scandal..:p)

Yep. That sums it up pretty damn good...

Originally posted by Exodus Snake

I'm Related to Topshot, he is my little sister, and Well, me and Seph are husband and wife, shes such an angel ;)

STTC is my dog, and so is Lil Killa, if they matter.

And Iceman is Our uncle :)

We're all descendents of Hitler.

uh...last I checked, shan wasn't a dog, no one here is related to hitler......a male can't be a sister....and I'm pretty sure seph was in fact...a guy....not a girl...

Originally posted by Jared

uh...last I checked, shan wasn't a dog, no one here is related to hitler......a male can't be a sister....and I'm pretty sure seph was in fact...a guy....not a girl...

Damn straight! I'm not a girl! Seph is!:mad:

j/k

Jared's right. Seph's no girl. And just to make sure.......

*Pulls out the wooden bokken from HELL!* (I can't get over that hell joke!)

ANYONE WHO DISAGREES WITH ME IS DEAD MEAT!!!! :mad:

Of course, I'm just joking about the bokken from hell and that 'dead meat' thing. :p

(I guess I was having one of those Anime moments. :animelol: )

Originally posted by |GG|Crow_Nest

You're joking rite? And who is older?

Groovs is older man.

(They're not TECHNICALLY brothers, i mean, different fathers an' all, but they have the same mother, or at least that's what they've been told. They do bear a striking resemblance so I'm guessing that it's true.)

Originally posted by ZDawg

So cali in da house!

ZB, Jed, WHERE IS MY PLACE IN TEH BROTHA HOOD!?111!!!

Im definatly the big brother who wonders off now and then!

Trying to remember your age, but yes, ZDawg is definitely mah bro!

Old school RPG-ing and AoM memories, ey Dawg? :D

if I was related to any of you characters its not like we'd be sitting here typin love notes to each other....youd be over at my place havin pizza, bourbon, watchin bootleg dvds and playin ps2 till we pass out....

...so no, Im not related to none of you, though I have noticed a couple of other aussies, including Rythe, Zdawg and a cpl of others... Also, lexxy is our forum mum, so we have to wait till she pops out to start acting up, just like with real mums ;P

there was another young dude on here ManaMana, from Sweden I think, whom I had an affinity with simply because he was a Final Fantasy fan..... Mana...where you ......??.......KUPO !!

MTFBWYA

Originally posted by |GG|Crow_Nest

You're joking rite? And who is older?

Yea, well like ET said, we're technically brothers. I've known him for years and we share our most inner secrets with each other. Not to sound too weird, of course. He is the older party.

Jed's like my bro too. Him and Reb, which only few of you know.

We all used to get together on Reb's private server and play JO with the same map every time. :D

Originally posted by Druid Allanon

Druid Bremen's my younger brother.

Wait a minute, if you're his older brother, then why the hell didnt bremen say something?! You Druids are werid.

Well its a good thing i started this thread, i get to know more about you guys. :p

Archived