Home

Most Annoying Planet?

Jedi speCtre

Possible Spoilers if you have not beaten Manaan yet

I'm sure there had to be at least one planet that had you a little annoyed. For me it's Maanan. Ahto city was okay and I loved the swoop track, but underwater with the enviornment suit it took forever just to reach the scientists, then even longer to goto the star map then back. If there wasn't the occaisional Firaxin I would have just held down the forward key with a peice of tape and go fix lunch or something!

I would have to agree that manaan is my least favorite planet and then kashyyk(spelled wrong i think). I liked taris even though you don't get to be a Jedi.

The slow running underwater on Manaan was annoying, yes, but thanks to a bug in the game, I was able to move a lot faster. Often when you use Force Speed just before entering a new area, it will remain on for a long time, even with the envirosuit on.

I didn't have a 'most annoying planet' per se, but the slow underwater running (like the slow space running on Leviathan) is a drag ...

... my most annoying thing is the inconsistency of the 'return to Ebon Hawk' and party management functions. *Especially* on Kashyyk, where if you take the Geohardan (sp) quest, you need your party for some parts, and to be alone for others ... that necessitates about 15 minutes of mindless retracing. I love exploring the worlds - heck, each time I play it is >60 hours! - but that annoyed me.

Mike

Originally posted by Samus

The slow running underwater on Manaan was annoying, yes, but thanks to a bug in the game, I was able to move a lot faster. Often when you use Force Speed just before entering a new area, it will remain on for a long time, even with the envirosuit on.

Oh man that will save me so much time on replay

thanks

Manaan is always my biggest nightmare while replaying the game. The city LOOKED pretty and relaxing and all, but there were too many damn zones inside of it. You can't walk 20 feet without zoning, and running around another freaking fountain... then you get to the bloody suit underwater, and you feel like shipping your saber out and slitting the oxygen feed, or letting the fishies eat you.

Leviath is #2 on my annoying list. Repetitive, dull, and just entirely too long and uninteresting (until the little surprise).

Hm, both of my "unfavorite" areas involve the suits. Go figure.

• 1 month later...

Manaan is so bad cos just when you think youve done everything ....

...Lets go to the ocean floor and stroll around in a daft suit (It is almost worth it to see your character screen and how stupid you look in a big yellow suit with a pillar of light behind you!)

There is no doubt Manaan is the worst planet, although i never much like kashyyyk either darn monkey things!

I didn't mind the underwater stuff too much, because with my card it is really pretty looking, but using the space suit sucked, especially since there wasn't really a purpose other than going from A to B. At least underwater the Star Map was there...

Archived