dark jedi 8

http://www.hasbro.com/starwars/pl/page.headlines/dn/default.cfm

its a repackage poll.

choices are:

admiral motti

r2d2 with holographic princess leia

ree-yees

death star trooper

han solo in stormtrooper disguise (from 2001 trash compactor scene pack)

i voted admiral motti.:cool:

neet idea i think, most of these were hard to find, especially the first 2.

Where' the option of: Stop being so lazy and make a new figure???

OK, I'm not so pissed since Fan Choices are usually hard to obtain, the Duros being the one exception.

I'd vote Han in Stormie since he's never been released individually. The first was a mailaway, the next a PotF2 3 pack, and the last being the Saga 2 pack....

Are they gonna resculpt those old timer PotF2 guys? That includes Ree Yees, Scanning Crew Member (who was exclusive to a Millenium Falcon carrying case and whom I also have from a toy show), and the Death Star Trooper (who was just in a Target pack....)? They're all muscular and outta scale with Saga guys.

Originally posted by daring dueler

well, you forgot to mention scanning crew trooper, which i voted for.

and while id like to see some ree-yees, i woulda voted (if scannign trooper was not there) for han stormie, sam reason as katarn btw.

The Han is form the Trash Compactor scene, which was VERY easy to get. Its not the one you guys are thinking of. Please read my post..... :(

i read your damn post z......i know what you mean, and so does katarn.

i do have the scanning trooper still in the falcon...

btw katarn? the death star trooper ONLY in a target pack? what are you talking about? it was re-released in the target pack......

Why would you want that though. Wouldn't you rather have a Ree-Yees repackaged over Han Stormtrooper? I know I would, espicially sinc eit would look weird alone in the package. (without any of the Trash Compactor)

Their value on the secondary market is exactly what I'm worried about! While they no longer cost 60 bucks a pop (sadly, I paid close to that for R2 with the Leia, I think it was 40), they are still up there for new figures. All are 20 or more bucks. I was lucky to get my loose Ree Yees (whom I opened from a C9 card) for 8 bucks at a toyshow.

The Han has never been released alone, that's why he'd be cool. Same with the scanning crew member. I was lucky to get him for 10-20 at some store without the Falcon.

Also, you know the Target Accessory packs (which they were supposed to make more of :mad: ) that had a figure with them? Hoth had a hybrid Hoth troop (PotF2 head repainted black beard on Luke Hoth body), Arena had a droid, Endor had a dirty scout trooper, and the Death Star had none other than the trooper. They were scarce, I'll admit, but still. We don't need another so soon.

i read your damn post z......i know what you mean, and so does katarn.

i do have the scanning trooper still in the falcon...

btw katarn? the death star trooper ONLY in a target pack? what are you talking about? it was re-released in the target pack......

You read his post wrong. He meant it was just re-released in the Target pack, not, it was only released in the Target pack.

i am basically against all re-packages, unless its for trooper building purposes.....im sure we will have ( and i exaggerate...) all the potf2 guys by the way its going......it horrible, i wanna see more figures........howver i would love to see the cantina alien kitik .....(sp?) on a card since we are not gonna see the cantina pack.

EDIT: with 28% of our votes..........the winner is............scanning trooper!!!!

i voted for it, now i am happy, more troops for scenes.

Archived