Home

Soldiers of the Republic.

Hiroki

The ship flys thru hyperspace, the blue tunnel surounding the whole fleet, as they all travel to the planet Dothamir. Nordan walks over to Admiral katach, looking at him.

"The reports say there is actually a large Sith encampment on Dothamir, and there are atleast 12 ships." He said to his dearest friend. Seeing that though Dodain is listening to the best of his ability, he does so thru heavy lidded eyes.

"You really should get some sleep, old friend. You don't need to push yourself so hard, we're safe in the hyperspace rout."

Across the galaxy, on Korriban, Armala enters the lab of her top sciantist, Matorian Vourn. He looks at her, and smiles. "Ah, good to see you have come. I have something to show you." He leads her to a special room, where a 6'5 tall droid sits in a pod. "This is my new weapon, my Lord."

He pulls out a data pad, reading it. "Though not yet finish, it will be soon. You must realize that the Republic will not be alone in this war for very long. The Jedi will soon join them. This is for that." He said, a wide grin on his face, knowing she will be pleased when he finishes.

"This droid has 6 inch thick armour, each intricate fiber of it heavily weaved with cortosis, it has a chance of couseing a lightsaber to shut down when it strikes its surface. Also, the armour is smart, and will regenorate over time." He said.

"The weapons are its fists themselfs, capable of crushing even a Jedi with there power, and a blade that extends from its right wrist, also weaved with cortosis. It also has a powerful, rapid fire, tri-carbine on its left arm. It can fire all three at once, each with the exact speed and power of a reguler carbine. It also has a shield, to protect it from blaster attacks, makeing it not only useful againts Jedi, but even the most highly trained Republic officer."

"It also contains a small packet of Ysalamiri blood in a small container, deep within its chest. This prevents it from being effected by force powers of any kind. It is lightning fast, faster than your standered Jedi Knight even. Its sensors are top notch, capable of senseing even a cloaked force user."

He finishes, smileing still. "Although, do to the great costs, it will be very expensive to build one. So I imagen we will only be able to aford three. But even the presence of one of these droids, will turn the tide of the battle to our favor." He finally finished, bowing to her.

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"Rise Matorian Vourn." Doyen said smiling evily. " I dare say your invention is rather impressing."

"Thank You my Lord." Matorian bowed again flushing with pride, it was not eveyday the Sith Lord praised you."It truely is my pleasure to serve you Master!"

"This lovely droid will surely give those Republic and their puppies (the Jedi) a run for their money." Doyen said as she walked around the droid examining it. "Amazing!! The stuff we come up with these days."

"I can't wait for this beauty to be ready!" she exclaimed clapping her delicate hands.

gogin walks to his quarters, and sits on his bed cleaning his gun to perfection.

after a while he got bored and his hands starterted to hurt

i think ill go annoy the new girl he thought

he walked up to sylvanas quarters and knocked

"yes?'' she asked as she opened the door

"you called me" he said as he tried and failed miserlby to conceal a grin

Torian stepped out from behind her, glareing at Gogin. "I was in here the whole time, giveing her a run down of commen commando tactics Gogin. She did not call you." He stated, knowing that he only wanted to tease her.

"Do you have something productive to do her, Gogin? If not then I sujest you go back to your quarters." He said, giveing Gogin a fermilier glare, that said he ment buisness.

On Korriban, as Doyen turned to leave the Sciantist to his work, her apprentice appeared at the door way, apperantly haveing broken free from her power. "Master...give me one last chance, I beg you! I CAN stop the Republic! I can defete them all!! All you need is me!" Shah'Raa pleeded.

Doyen was abviously irritated with her Apprentices defiance, dare he ask her for a second chance? However, before she could make an action, Matorian spoke. "I have just finished some operations on my droid, it is...semi-active, but deadly." Smileing at Doyen, he spoke again. "Perhaps you should give Shah'Raa another...chance, perhaps a...test?" He said, his grin widening.

"What a wonderful idea Vourn." Doyan replied smiling maliciously. "You really are coming up with brilliant ideas today. Maybe I should, lets say, raise your pay, promote your status, or perhaps both? What say you?"

"Your highness you do me too much honor." Matorian replied clearly pleased.

"Yes those who get my gratitude deserve it." Doyen said eyeing Shah"Raa who was kneeling at her side. "Well I think it's time we tested your "invention" on this piece of filth."

Vourn grined once more, and pressed a button on the panel beside him. The droids eyes glowed red, as it took its first steps forward, moveing twords them.

"What the hell?!" Gasped Shah'raa. The droid moved beside Vourn, looking down at him, as if it was expecting to assaigned a task by its 'father'. "Go, my child, prove your worth to us! Kill that worthless excuse for a Sith, Shah'raa!" He commanded, as he rubbed his hands together in anticipation.

"What?!" Shah'raa yelled as it marched twords him, and then suddenly smirked. "You think one of your droid rejects can kill me?! You're a fool!!" Shah'raa raised his hand, and tried to use the force to throw the droid across the room, however, to his great suprise, the droid did not even flinch, and continue running twords him.

Jumping back, Shah'raa growled, ignighting his lightsaber, and diveing twords it. Not haveing its armour on yet, the droid chose to dodge the blade, and dodge it it did. Several times. Growing angry, Shah'raa picked up the pace.

"He only has his fists and blade right now, but it should be more than enough for him." Vourn said happily as he watched his creation. The droid continued to dodge his attacks, untill it finally ducked under a blow made by Shah'raa, and gave him a hard punch to the gut, knocking the wind out of him, causeing him to cough of a trinkle of blood, and also sending him flying into a wall.

"Ugh...Grrr!! You'll die for that you piece of scrap!!" Shah'raa snarled at the droid, and once again ran twords it, ignoreing the pain he felt, but as he foolishly rushed twords the droid, it was standing there, carefully monitering his movements. As he drew closer, the droids wrist-sword extended, crouching slightly, the mechinized master waited for its target.

As Shah'raa was right on top of him, his saber about to come down on the droids head, the droid quickly thrusted its arm forward, impaleing Shah'raa thru the heart, the stund ex-Sith's eyes shot wide open, as he coughed up blood, and stumbled back, holding the wound on his heart, looking up at the droid in suprise.

The droid waisted no time, however, and rushed twords Shah'raa. Before the stunded Sith could do anything, the droid had sliced his head clean from his shoulders. The head bounced across the floor till it hit the wall and stoped. The shocked look imprented on its cold, stiff face.

The droid walked back over to Vourn, bowing. "Good work, my son. Now go and rest." The mad sciantist spoke, a slightly crazed tone to his voice. The droid nodded, happy to please its father, and returned to its tube, deactivateing.

turning to Armala, he looked at her. "I trust you're happy with my work my Lord?" He said, bowing once more.

"Yes I'm quite thrilled Vourn, once again you have my gratitude."Doyen smirked looking at the remains of Shah'Raa. "I haven't seen such excruciating tecnology all my life."

She called one of her aids, the servent came rushing in and bowed hastily.

"I want you to case Shah'Raa's head and put it in my trophy room."

Doyen told the aid giving him her attractive crooked smile. The Twi'lick blushed bowed again and quickly set to work.

When the servent had left Doyen turned her attention back to Matorian and asked.

"I trust you haven't made any error which would be our undoing?" Doyen asked the scientist observing him critically. " How does he know who his "father" is?"

Matorian looked at his creation, prepareing to awnser Doyens question. "I have programed him to think of me as his father, and respect me as a young child would his real father. I have also programed him to be unable to harm eather you, or myself. He is also programed to not harm friendly troops, unless they eather try and harm one of us, or indanger the mission that was assigned to him."

Matorian grinned as he noticed Doyen's attention was turned completly twords his creation. Thinking to himself. 'And should she try and do to me what she did to Shah'raa, well, my 'son' might not like that.' He thought to himself, holding back a grin. "Ahem, well. If there is nothing else I can do for you, my lord, then I must continue my work. What you saw is nothing compared to what he will be able to do when he is finished. His name is Jedi Hunter 001."

============================================================================================

Nordan sat in the Admirals chair, takeing over for Dodain whilst he slept, monitering the progress of the ship. The officers where busy makeing sure the mission data was up-to-date. The ship was approaching Bakura rapidly, and by tommorow it should arive. Nordan let out a heavy sigh and smiled. "I can only hope this next mission fairs as well as the last."

In Sylvana's room, Torian was speechless. Why would she want that sick b*tch Gogin to ever come in? I guess she didn't know what he was like, but still...Well, maybe Gogin for once would actually try and behave, he'd give him one last chance atleast. "Well, shall we continue?" Torian said to Sylvana, as he continued showing her the advanced tactics of a elite Commando.

(Jedi Hunter 001? JH-001? JA-32? heh. I kinda like it. Actually, it gives me a great idea for JA...)

Sneak sat down in the cafeteria. He was starving. Unfortunately, there was not much actual food in evidence here. He shook his head sadly, and stocked up on desserts.

He tried sitting down next to a couple of attractive female crew members, but they took one look at him and began to get up.

"No, look! I'm a Commando! I helped win the battle! I have a medal!" he pointed to an empty spot on his chest. "Actually, I've got two, I just don't them with me. They're in my room. Want to see?"

One of them shook her head. The other laughed.

"Could we jsut skip past looking at the medals, then?" he asked. But they were leaving. He sighed, and started eating his food morosely.

Suddenly, a metal hand set itself down on the table beside him. "I believe your technique needs some work," said JA-32.

"What would you know about it?" asked Sneak, rather petulantly.

"Please remember that I am over a millenia old. You don't go through that and not know something about the species you are forced to spend most of your time with. Watch, my idiotic companion." The droid turned off in pursuit of the two women Sneak had been just unsuccesfully tried for.

Sneak watched, laughing inwardly. The droid caught up to them at the garbage disposal. He talked to them for a moment. Sneak watched as one of them tossed her hair and laughed. "That's right. They're about to laugh you off, Droid Boy." said Sneak, though JA could not hear him from across the cafeteria.

Then one of them wrapped her arms around the droid, giving him a hug. "What?" said Sneak, rather disbelievingly. "What? What the... What the..." he kept trailing off, at a loss for proper curse words. (And he knew quite a few.)

The two women linked their arms in with JA's, and they left together, the three of them. JA turned his head around, and from across the cafeteria, Sneak could clearly see one of the eye-lights turn off and on, off and on, in a winking pattern.

"I don't believe it!" cried Sneak, pounding a puny fist into his custard. He cleaned the custard off his hand and found he had no appetite. "I just don't get it..." he said.

(( LOL! Nice one, Uber_Saber. :) ))

Torian yawned, wakeing up the next morning. What a restless night he had had. He had to comfort Sylvana, after that sick little b*tch Gogin actually made her cry. Though Gogin probably didn't mean for it to go that far, he sometimes doesn't know when to stop.

Sighing heavily, he got out of his bed and got ready in the mirror, going thru the standered morning rutean. "Man, I hate hyperspace travel, we should almost be there by now." He exclaimed to himself. A few minutes later the ship dropped out of hyperspace.

Nordan still sat in the Admirals seat. It had been 12 hours sinse Dodain had went to bed, but he needed the rest, he knew. So he decided to give him a little longer. Besides, they needed some information on the area first, before they took any serious action.

Nordan tapped his com-link. "Sneak, please report to the bridge."

(((hehe to chicks and a droid, id laugh my @$$ off if i saw dat)))((( :confused: i thought the whole time it was in a joking way when you called gogin a sadistic b**ch :confused: )))

gogin came in, ignoring the hard gaze torian gave him

"sure. i might be able to point a few things out myself"

he gave a small grin as torian looked at him in awe

youve got to be kiding me torian thought

(((hiroki, do you post in like 5 different places here, i mean youve gotten in weeks what i got in months)))

(( Well almost all of my posts are in the role playing forum, but I put a few in the senate chambers, the JA/JO/JK/DF forums, and the KOTOR forums. Most are from this forum though, I just really LOVE role playing. :) And yes, most of the time, Torian is just jokeing when he calls Gogin that. ))

Torian watched as sneaks com-link beeped. He wondered why only his was beeping, why would they only want to see Sneak and not the rest of them?

Nordan looked at him from the chair. "Ah, good. Fast as always! Admiral Katach is resting right now, and I am in charge for the moment. I have decided to do a bit of recon, to determin what we are up againts."

"Reading your profile, I learned that you are not only a good hacker, but a exellent scout aswell. I would like you to take your Z-95 Headhunter, and carefully determin the number of ships blockadeing the planet. Please make sure you are not detected, and do come back safe." Nordan said, nodding at him.

"You are dismissed commando."

"Very well, sir." said Sneak, saluting again, and moving off towards the vehicle bay. Once into a fighter, and strapped in, he turned it on. A moment later, he left the hangar sedately, then, once out in space gave himself a bit of a boost with the engines, then shut the engines down. He shut down the active sensor system, putting it on passive mode.

Then he shut down just about all the systems except for life-support and the passive sensors. He was just going to go through on a ballistic course if possible, without drawing attention.

(Gotta go. Will do more later.)

The sensor beeped lightly at Sneak, and he put down the book he was reading, securing it into the crash webbing underneath his seat.

He examined the sensor screen, the only source of light in the cockpit of the Z-95. He whisteld at what he saw there.

That's a lot of capital ships, he thought to himself. Lessee, 9, 10, 11? Those aren't small ships, either. He turned on the active sensors once, just to see what they would get, and his entire sensor board lit up with enemies. He instructed the sensor data recorder to record that, and shut active sensors off.

There. He'd only been active, or at his size, noticeable, for a few seconds. Now to see if the Sith were on their toes. He waited and sweated and fretted.

Nothing came though. He gave a very brief blast with the maneuvering jets, altering his course so as to go behind the moon of Dathomir, hopefully concealing his presence a bit. He had an idea.

Once behind the moon, and hopefully out of range of their sensors, he activated his active sensors again, to make sure the moon would be where he wanted it in the plan that was unfolding in his mind.

Suddenly, turbolasers and missile launchers lit him up. He shut off the active sensors, but they started peppering the area right where he'd been. He had to get out, and to do that, he'd have to put on his engines, and that would make him visible to passive sensors and active sensors alike.

He had no choice, though. He turned them on, and performed a loop, a jig around enemy fire, then shut off the engines and used maneuvering jets to alter his heading. A few moments later, enemy fighters boiled out of a hidden base beneath the surface of the moon. Fortunately, they started looking in the wrong spots, and he soon left them behind.

He breathed easier now. However, the churning in his stomach continued unabated. And the Sith were not supposed to know about his fly-by.

Oh well, he thought. I found out the number of capital ships waiting, and found out about the moon base.

He headed back, to report on what he'd found.

As he returned, Nordan debriefed him, asking him about all that he found, when he finished, Nordan was still quite pleased, despite the fact that he had been detected. "I thank you, Sneak, for the information you have obtained for us." He said, smileing.

"So the Sith have turned the moon into a Star Base have they? That could defenatly pose trouble for us. And they have a fleet of 14 capital ships around the planet aswell. This will need to be done alot more carefully than before." Nordan said nodding. "I shall leave it up to Dodain to decide our next course of action."

Nordan sat back down in the Admirals chair, awaiting Dodains return. Meanwhile, Torian had been eating what he could in the cafe' thinking about what they needed with Sneak. "I'll have to pump him for awnsers when he gets back." He said to himself.

Sneak made his way back to the cafeteria, finding he suddenly had an appetite. (He hadn't before he left.)

There, Major Ryth spotted him and sat down next to him. "What did they want, Sneak?"

Sneak looked around. "I scouted out the system. They've got a big fleet around Dathomir. And a moonbase, hidden on the dark side of the moon. I think someone's going to be using the Z-95's again. Whether it's us, or someone else..." he trailed off. "We're going to need them."

Ryth nodded. "I see."

Nordan gave him the report that sneak had given him. "It would appear that the Sith have 14 capital ships that currently hold this planet, they also have a base on the dark side of Dothamir's closest moon. It has a large comploment of Sith Fighters in it." He states.

"We have yet to run any recon on the surface of the planet, however, so there presence on the planet itself is still unknown to us, I'm afraid." He said, shakeing his head slightly. "I'm sorry I can't give you more to go on, old friend."

"What plan are you two sujesting?" Torian said, as he walked onto the bridge. "Hmm? Torian? What are you doing here?" Torian shrugged at Nordans question, leaning againts the wall. "Please tell me, since I'll most likely be a part of it."

Nordan sighed, but decided to explain to the Major. "Well, perhaps I should start with how it happened. We where sent to investigate the disapearance of merchant vessles along one of the most populer trade routs from Corellia to Coroscant. It turned out the raids where being made by none other than Koragen 'The Pirate King'. You where just a kid then, so you probably don't know him, but he had quite a nasty reputation. We where quite startled to find it was him ourselfs."

"Well, the Pirate King posessed a fleet of ships - roughly the size of our own, as well as a heavily foritfied asteroid base. We seemed to be out classed between the two of them, and knew if we rushed at it head on, we would most likely be destroyed - Even if we wern't, there would be heavy casualtys on our side."

"What the Admiral was sujesting was that we split a small section of the fleet off to preform a 'faint' attack, as we did then. However, back then he was commanding a fleet of only 8 ships, so we send only two to keep the Pirate Kings attention for us, while the other 6 hyperspaced onto the asteriod base, quickly devistateing it, and then attacking the Pirate Kings fleet from behind, while he was still distracted by the two ships. We didn't lose any capital ships in the attack, but the two we sent on the faint attack looked like they where going to break in half when it was done." Nordan said, with a slight chuckle. "Ahh, thoughs where the days."

"Though we actually outnumber our enemy here, we are not on any single mission. So makeing the forces sent to us last as long as possible is quite important." Nordan stated. "I suppose such a faint could work, but how many would you use for the faint attack, Dodain?"

(( Hehe, edited it before I could post, but I saw you put Visona! Nyah! *poke* Hehe, j/k. ))

Torian stood at the Admirals side, looking at him. "So you plan to use a faint attack? While me and my Commando's attack a moon base all alone? We may be in Z-95's, but I hope you plan to send some Republic snub fighters for back up. We're not invincable." Torian said, though holding a respectful tone as he said it.

"Nonesence!" Nordan barked. "You haven't even really seen what the Z-95's can do. They are amazeing Star Fighters, not only are they insanely manuverable, but they have very thick shields, as thick as some capital ships almost. And they are equipt with special Ion Canons."

"Ion canons?" Torian asked, tilting his head slightly to the left. "Yes! Special lasers that will cause a targets computer systems to shut down, this applys to bases, capital ships, and other fighters. You can use these to easily bring down the bases turbo lasers. Do not worry, the Z-95's are more than up to the task. I helped design them myself." Nordan said confidently.

Torian hesitated for a moment, but in the end decided to trust the old mans judgement. "Well, if you are sure of them, I will put my faith in you. I will prepare my men for the assault. Good luck on your part, Admiral, Spymaster." Torian said as he walked out of the bridge, meeting up with his team mates. He quickly explained what he had been told.

Archived