Home

Rogue Leader | Rebel Strike

Okay a couple of things to get out of the way... firstly...

GASP!! IT'S ACTUALLY A THREAD ABOUT ROGUE SQUADRON!!! QUICK TAKE A SCREENSHOT!!...

second

I'm only doing this cause this forum is dead... and i'm bored... very very bored...

okay now onto the thread.

The folks at Factor 5 told us in the the lil "making of" for Rebel Strike that Rogue Leader and Rebel Strike are both just two parts of the same game. So well here's a list of missions to play in chronological order.

ROGUE LEADER = Red

REBEL STRIKE = Orange

==============================================

Tatooine Training Grounds (optional)

Tatooine Training (optional)

Death Star Rescue

Death Star Escape

Death Star Attack or alternatively Triumph of the Empire

Revenge of the Empire or alternatively Revenge on Yavin

Ison Corridor Ambush

Defiance on Dantooine

Defenders of Ralltiir

Extraction from Ralltiir

Battle of Hoth

Battlefield Hoth

Escape from Hoth

The Asteroid Field

Trials of a Jedi

Flight from Bespin

Prisons of the Maw

Raid at Bakura

Relics of Geonosis

Razor Rendezvous

Vengeance on Kothlis

Deception at Destrillion

Guns of Dubrillion

Fondor Shipyard Assault

Imperial Academy Heist

Raid on Bespin

The Sarlacc Pit

Speeder Bike Pursuit

Battle of Endor

Triumph of the Rebellion

Attack of the Executor

Strike at the Core

Death Star Endurance (optional)

Rebel Endurance (optional)

To make things easier it's best to play Rogue Leader in Rebel's Strike co-op mode with a friend if you don't want to have to keep changing discs over. Play all those missions in that order and you would've relived most of the Original Trilogy period as a game... yay... meh... why'd I post this again?... :dozey:

I'm just too plain lazy period.

Well, not really. I do have a gamecube amoung many other current systems, but too much has been going on in my crazy life right now. Things so big none of you could possibly guess, like I've got an invitation to sing for the Pope next year in Rome. No joke! Seriously! A lot of big things like that are happening now. Even thought that isn't till next year I'm a happy honored guy.

Oh and....

*lurk lurk*

Originally posted by The Master

I'm just too plain lazy period.

Well, not really. I do have a gamecube amoung many other current systems, but too much has been going on in my crazy life right now. Things so big none of you could possibly guess, like I've got an invitation to sing for the Pope next year in Rome. No joke! Seriously! A lot of big things like that are happening now. Even thought that isn't till next year I'm a happy honored guy.

Oh and....

*lurk lurk*

KOSHER!!! Dude!! That is so kick ass!!! Congrats!!!

BTW...did you try out for American Idol? :D;)

• 1 year later...

FINALLY. A thread about Rebel Strike! :D Well, I finally decided to pick up a copy(used; they don't make'em new anymore :o).

Single player was ok, and my brother and I are having a blast with the co-op and versus mode. So I come to this community, and to my surprise...it's been dead...for like...years. uhoh.gif No separate forum, no codes(on this site)...

*tumbleweed blows by*

:(

pfft. i almost beat TIE Fighter on my old 486. and that was the windows version!

haven't played rogue squadron since i gave it to Cal_Da_darth lol i still got battle for naboo and starfighter lying around......starfighter rules, tho i haven't played that in ages.

An Empire Divided/Jump to Lightspeed/Rage of the Wookiees>* for me anyways. got my clone armor. :joy:

Archived