Home

the best playsets? 95-present

daring dueler

Hoth! I played the hell outta that thing. I had a whole board with cotton glued onto it and had that there and boy did I have fun. Next would be the the Freezing Chamber. One of my best scenes there.

Cantina and Jabba's Palace are indeed playsets but you said no cardboard so I won't include those.

The above 4 2 are my favorites :D

I had the chasm but I lost all the pieces to it when playing. Damned thing wouldn't stay together. I got the detention block for 3 dollars nearly complete with no box though and it looks great with my PotF2 Han mailaway, Luke stormie, and Leia in there.

Wish they'd make an army builder for Chewie :p. I need him in that scene, the skiff scene, and my Endor scene. I have all the appropriate ones for Jabba's Palace (PotF2 captive), the Freezing Chamber (Saga Bespin), and Hoth (PotF2 Flashback/ Saga Hoth 4 Pack).

Speaking of Endor (read carefully above, I said it somewhere in there) I wish I had that playset for my pathetic Endor scene. I never asked for it because Endor was (and still is) one of my least favorite scenes and saw no reason to play with it. :(

As for Stewie, I just saw Family Guy for the first time last weekend when a friend told me to watch his Volume 1 DVD set. I couldn't stop watching them :D

great show ....really!

(and remeber ,the chumbalumbas rule!)

well i ordered the detention block, the swing deelie, and the 2 card board pop-ups, received them yesterday,i order all 4 loose, however i got the 2 pop ups complete, sealed in box, with figures, i had the cantina one when it came out, and now i have the palace, probvlem is, i cant decide to open it or not...afeter all , my jabba scene could rules....

Don't be an idiot..... OPEN THEM! They don't display well in the box and you do need it to make your Jabba scene to even come half way to be as cool as mine :p

Just kidding, you have more figures for that scene than me at the moment, though I'm not sure you opened them. ;)

an hour after my last poste i did indeed open both...and until you get the new jabba, my jabba scene rules.......plus arppatunie and the elom guy.......its not a specific movie scene, there is no boush or chewie or luke. Oola is there....and all the other charactors. band, dancers. my cantiuna looks really good, but i dont have a full band for it.

Nah, I have everything save for those three. That's the Jabbas Dancer 3 pack, the 3 Wal Mart Max Rebo Band sets, the original mail away Bomarr Monk, Ephant Mon, Amanaman, PotF2 Boba Fett, Yak Face, Ree Yees, Greedo, Tessek, Rancor Keeper, Bib Fortuana, C-3P0, Leia Slave, Leia Boushh, Lando Skiff, Chewie Slave, Globba Jabba, Salacious Crumb, and down below is the Rancor gobbling up a Gamorrean with Oola and Luke awaiting their turn. I plan on getting those two new guys with the new Jabba and another Gammorean for the actual palace :)

Beat that. Oh, and don't get me going on the Cantina :p

Originally posted by Katarn07

Nah, I have everything save for those three. That's the Jabbas Dancer 3 pack, the 3 Wal Mart Max Rebo Band sets, the original mail away Bomarr Monk, Ephant Mon, Amanaman, PotF2 Boba Fett, Yak Face, Ree Yees, Greedo, Tessek, Rancor Keeper, Bib Fortuana, C-3P0, Leia Slave, Leia Boushh, Lando Skiff, Chewie Slave, Globba Jabba, Salacious Crumb, and down below is the Rancor gobbling up a Gamorrean with Oola and Luke awaiting their turn. I plan on getting those two new guys with the new Jabba and another Gammorean for the actual palace :)

Beat that. Oh, and don't get me going on the Cantina :p

here i go ..

in palace-

-saga jabba

-saga boba

-salacious

-Oola

-lando skiff

-3 gammoreon guards

-2 jawas

-ree-yees

-yak-face

-rancor keeper

-tessek

-ephant mon

-amanaman

-bib fortuna

( i dont have a specific scene, so i omited luke, leia, chewie and the gang)

-and ofocurse my band is there with the dancers (band includes potf2 ,all, and saga)

-under in a shelf underneath that, a rancor, and my skiff with skiff guards.:fett: , man thats cool.

-my cantina is quite depleted...due to lack of cantina figures.

And i may have forgotten to mention figures.....

I wouldn't put too much faith in that stuff. I haven't heard anything about it and they usually have more at Toyfair than what is actually released. A Vader Carrying case would be awfully cool though since they didn't make a PotF2 one. I have the 3P0 one and love it :D

Ooops, I have some Jawas in my Jabba scene too. Sounds like we're pretty much even. I got some stuff you don't have and vice versa. I plan on getting all new stuff of course and the skiff guard 3 pack (unless the TRUS 4 pack will have them all, I'll get two of those :))

And as for repacked playsets, I don't mind that too much. I'd be kinda pissed that the 40 dollar Hoth and 30 dollar Endor playsets plummeted in price but then again am I selling this stuff?

Originally posted by daring dueler

no true collector would, unless that was to buy more star wars, or you went poor, amssumingly from buying star wars....

:p

OK, those are the two scenarios. There are a few others I can think of but frankly they don't apply to me. Erm, yet. >.>

Originally posted by daring dueler

like murder!? bwahahahaahaha!

sincerely

-mr. slice and dice

ahem...collecting!

Oh dear God I forgot all about that :D

And thinking back on crazy $h!t we did last summer, I never did see that horsie video! :p

Archived