Home

WIP: Durge (Clone Wars)

monsoontide

Like the toon version about 10,000% more than the regular version, bought the damn action figure and then decided it was too cool not to be a model.

WIP_Durge.jpg

Still needs some refinement and I haven't started texturing yet.

The hands are a little odd as they are standard JediKnight model hands.

However, don't know if it will see the light of day in-game since unless someone is interested in tackling the conversion, I can't do any of the rigging with my software.

If someone is interested in helping, give me a PM

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Also remove the guns (or make them a seperate mesh that you can hide) and add a new tag.

I'm getting with OJP to add in some weapon functionality. I want to make weapons sit idly on a model when not in use.

So far I'm using a bolt_holster_saber and bolt_holster_blaster.

Here's some testing screens I made. These are from Modview (not in-game), I bolted the saber models onto the new tags.

20042262943615147619737.jpg

That would be VERY helpful Psyk0Sith.

I've segmented him into the apropriate parts and am just doing some fine tuning and starting to work on the UV texturing.

I think I will try a blend of the toons simplicity and the regular figures detail for the textures.

Keshire! That looks interesting with the lightsabers, but I'm not sure if the double bladed ones should hang from the belt as they're a bit long!!! ;)

Keshire, you have no idea how much more pumped up I just got after hearing news about the 'holstered sabers'. Any chance this might be coming along with the version 5 of the OJP update?

Now for Monsoontide...

You did it again! Damn you, the modelling is so close to perfection...:p Very nice work.

Keshire! That looks interesting with the lightsabers, but I'm not sure if the double bladed ones should hang from the belt as they're a bit long!!!

I hope to add a couple more for larger weapons :D

like staff and rocket launcher draped across the back.

Keshire, you have no idea how much more pumped up I just got after hearing news about the 'holstered sabers'. Any chance this might be coming along with the version 5 of the OJP update?

RazorAce is looking into it. The hard part would be retroactively adjusting the old models. You have to go in and add the tags and re-weight the entire thing.

Slightly Off Topic, but I'm having problems with the biker scout blaster I'm making - anyone know a reason why the player model puts it's arms DOWN when you press fire?

Everything else seems to be just fine.

Was working on a little something to go with Durge today - screens tomorrow once I get some more done

Archived