Home

WIP: Durge (Clone Wars)

monsoontide

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, you don't have to stream it, you can download it, that's where those links on tha page come in...They are the Hyperspace clone wars video, that's why it's cheap, someone with Hyperspace goes on there, finds the link and then puts the link up on the internet so that peope who haven't paid for it can get it for free.

Originally posted by darthviper107

Well, you don't have to stream it, you can download it, that's where those links on tha page come in...They are the Hyperspace clone wars video, that's why it's cheap, someone with Hyperspace goes on there, finds the link and then puts the link up on the internet so that peope who haven't paid for it can get it for free.

actually, those ones are taken from the clone wars site, you can get vids off cartoon network, also correct me if I'm wrong but doesn't hyperspace give 720 x 640? (i think that's the correct res)

Here's an EARLY sneak peek at Assaj Ventress (Toon Version - Since I was at work and didn't have any refs for working on a reg version). It's much the same as the toy version, but I gave her b00bs and a butt :p Am currently considering slits up the sides of her outfit to sex it up a TINY bit (Make it a wee bit more adult than toon) - simply cause it's really hard to tell where her skin ends and costume starts anyway.

Still a lot of work to do on it! Have to finish Durge first!

Assaj_WIP.jpg

Well, the hyperspace version of the Clone Wars is 480 x 320. Those progressivestream1.aol.com links are the actual Hyperspace links, it's not on Cartoon Network or Star Wars.com

Asajj Ventress is a weird character to make, probably because she doesn't look as complex as the others like Durge, but it looks like it will turn out great.

I've finished the team skins and done a toon skin that has black outlines along all the edges. It's OK but not as good as a proper cell-shader.

Psyk0Sith has finished the LOD and as soon as I get a chance to do the npc file and get the skins from work (where I left them) this should be about ready to go!

Originally posted by RJW_ca

monsoontide do you still want me to do the sounds for your Durge model?---- like I said I know I could do it justice!!!

RJW_ca "OUT"

Originally posted by monsoontide

RJW_ca: Sure, if you'd like to make the sounds, that would be great!

Do what you can then PM me when you're done. :D

I would definately love to see him completed with a good sound pack. That would be really cool and make him well rounded and complete.:)

PyskoSith: That cell shaded shot looks amazing! (And it's not even done yet.:eek: ) Very cool!:)

I just have a few touch ups on the sounds then DURGE will be done as far as sounds go anyways probably by this weekend

--you guys are going to love it!!! they are nice and clear!!!

It all depends when monsoontide wants to release him out

--still though if I had the model I could tweek when specific sounds go with the model reactions but thats up to monsoontide

but trust me I'm sure no one will be disapointed

RJW_ca

RJW_ca@hotmail.com

Since all the animations in JKA are the same, you can check the sounds against ANY player model!

I'll send you the model after I have the sounds - not much point sending you it unfinished, when I'm so close to being done with it.

Had an unscheduled week-long delay but am back at it now - just doing some touch ups for the team skins, default skin and toon skin. As usual will include the blank skin templates to allow any skinners to do new skins.

As far as Assaj goes, I'm in the process of UV mapping/texturing her, about 85% done, just have to do her dress/sash really. The only thing left to do on the model is fix the location of the caps in her arms.

Originally posted by monsoontide

Since all the animations in JKA are the same, you can check the sounds against ANY player model!

I'll send you the model after I have the sounds - not much point sending you it unfinished, when I'm so close to being done with it.

Had an unscheduled week-long delay but am back at it now - just doing some touch ups for the team skins, default skin and toon skin. As usual will include the blank skin templates to allow any skinners to do new skins.

As far as Assaj goes, I'm in the process of UV mapping/texturing her, about 85% done, just have to do her dress/sash really. The only thing left to do on the model is fix the location of the caps in her arms.

Sounds awesome. Glad to see you back. :) Hope nothing bad happend and everything is going alright (in your personal life). anyway, welcome back, and glad to hear from ya again. :)

Archived