Home

Tactics

Darth Kane

What I used to do when I was playing with my friends (in 2v2s) was to rush w/ troopers one of them, while my ally rushed the other one.

Then, we continually pissed each others with small attacks until we get air for even more vicious attacks.

When we got to T4, we just massed units according to our civ (dest. droids, bombers, artillery, troops etc.)

True, you can take apart a whole base in T2 with enough mounties. 8 unupgraded mounties can take down an unhoused turret in about 30 seconds or so. Once your troopers have wiped out everything that moves and got the last workers pinned down inside the CC you can just keep pouring in mounties from all your TCs (and set the gather point on the enemy CC so you don't even have to do anything!).

• 2 weeks later...

i always build a wall around my base as soon as possibel, with two ground turrets for every 5 sections of wall, and for every two turrets it gets a anti air to cover that. then i double up the wall with shild generators inbetween them for extra protection. then sence im always trade federation, i get tons of droidika, ground troups and usally around 20 units of air fighters, along with assualt mechs to take out buildings and anti aircraft artillary for those pesty aircraft. My plans are more detialed then this but this is jsut a sumed up version

Archived