According to this page: http://www.shadatannis.com/x68k/towns.html

There's a FM TOWNS version of the following games:

- Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade

- Indiana Jones and the Fate of Atlantis

- Loom

- Secret of Monkey Island

- Monkey Island 2 LeChuck's Revenge

- Zak McKracken and the Alien Mindbenders

I remember i know someone in japan (Viva la IRC) and i hope to be able to get all these games through her.

If i have any of these i'll make sure i scan the boxes (i know vintagegaming has 3 so far)

Originally posted by Ender

Hah, good luck. These games are verrrrrrrryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy rare. If you don't know Japanese, you probably will never find them. They do turn up occasionally on Yahoo JP auctions, although they only deliver inside Japan so you need a go-between to forward the package on.

I did manage to get a copy of FmTowns Zak myself. Be aware that they usually go for USD$100+ each, on the rare occasion you do see one on a japanese auction site :)

I know like i said i know someone whom lives -in- japan whom is going to try and get it for me.

Its a long shot and it'll probably take me ages, but hey its a hobby :)

As for the $100 USD i don't really mind.

• 3 weeks later...

Freddie, you may want to add the Indiana Jones Fate of Atlantis and Last Crusade White Label two-pack to your want-list. It has a slightly different "A Graphic Adventure by Hal Barwood" label on the FoA box, as well as screenshots of slightly alternate FoA and Indy LC interfaces.

Here's my stuff. Not much compared to you guys.

Classic adventures; Includes: Instruction book/Hint book

Monkey Island Madness (Includes MI1 & MI2) Includes: Nothing but the CD

Indiana Jones and the fate of Atlantis; Includes: Hint book

Sam & Max: Hit the Road; Includes: Everything it came with

Maniac Mansion 2: Day of the Tentacle; Includes: Nothing but the CD

Full Throttle; Includes: Instruction booklet, jewel case

The Dig; Includes: Box, Instruction booklet

Afterlife; Includes: Everything it came with, Player's guide

Outlaws; Includes: Instruction booklet

The Curce of Monkey Island; Includes: Jewel case, Instruction booklet

Grim Fandango; Includes: Nothing but the CDs

Indiana Jones and the Infernal Machine; Includes: Everything it came with

Escape from Monkey Island (PS2); Includes: Everything it came with

Escape from Monkey Island (PC); Includes: Jewel case, Instruction booklet, Hint book

Star Wars: R. Squadren 2 (Gamecube) Includes: Everything it came with

Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic (Xbox); Includes: Everything it came with

I suck at collecting things. I was pretty young when I got all this (ecxept the last two things), so I was always throwing the stuff it came with away.

I also got a copy of the adventurer, but that's nothing special.

Originally posted by ATMachine

Freddie, you may want to add the Indiana Jones Fate of Atlantis and Last Crusade White Label two-pack to your want-list. It has a slightly different "A Graphic Adventure by Hal Barwood" label on the FoA box, as well as screenshots of slightly alternate FoA and Indy LC interfaces.

If that is the red box white label release, I have it. Just haven't received it yet.

I framed this Lechuck Collage that I whipped together, which I then got signed by Earl Boen. Thats the only uber-kewl thing I have.

Thats about it with the exception of my Storage Depot trapped games including triangle dott and my original copy of goldrush....

Earl Boen seemed really desperate for fan mail though, so if you're a Lechuck fan, its awsome. He signed all the stuff I sent, replied to my letter, sent a bunch of his own signed photos and all was done extremly neatly.

But perhaps he is more popular due to his "running away screaming" scene in T3:p

• 2 weeks later...

[edit] All of these items have been sold [/edit]

The bandana and poster are no longer available but I now have some more rare items up for trade or sale.

• Fm Towns Loom *sealed*
  • Fm Towns Indiana Jones Last Crusade (2)
  • Japanse Secret of Monkey Island Mega Cd
  • Full Throttle Mini Soundtrack

You can see the items here and you can see the actual contents of the games by looking through the museum. The Mega Cd is quite cool

Hey Freddie, I have the Lucasarts Company Store Catalog 1999-2000 in my Lucasarts Adventures collection, and I'll trade with you if you think it's worth anything, or if you can think of anything that you have worth trading it for.

I also have the original boxed "Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade," complete with 3.5 IBM disks and Grail diary, but I don't want to trade that. It's just that you aren't listing it on your site, so I didn't know if you have it or not.

I have something that I've never seen anywhere else (but not sure if it's rare). It's cruddy and it's Star Wars but it's interesting!

Remember the "behind the magic" CD? Well I've got an "Episode 1: Behind the Magic" too! Has anyone else ever seen this? (I presume they didn't make one for Episode II?)

I have a copy of the Episode I Insider's Guide myself. I don't really know why people don't sell it too often, as it doesn't strike me as something really valuable.

(I personally don't think it's as good as the classic trilogy's Behind The Magic, since that one has much cooler stuff like the Lost Scenes with Biggs and Luke on Tatooine.)

• 2 weeks later...

[edit] All of these items have been sold [/edit]

Items for trade update:

- Day of the Tentacle Triangle box release

- Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade Fm Towns

- Japanese Mega Cd Secret of Monkey Island

- Full Throttle Mini Soundtrack

• 3 weeks later...

I've got this really sweet Star Wars poster my mom found and is now hanging in my basement. The funny thing about it is, is that it was made before they cast Mark, and the rest of them, so the people drawn are ambiguous. I do wonder what its worth, although I'm not selling.

DSC00533.JPG

DSC00538.JPG

And my dog ate my Grim Fandango box, and nibbled on my Curse of Monkey Island box back when she was a puppy. I was so mad.

• 4 months later...

Archived