Home

Weapons

DJ Adi

Hmm...

I was just thinking about the weapons in SWB. They said we are gonna eb able to use blasters, mines, rocket launchers, droids and some other stuff, but is it only going to be like Blaster, Laser Rifle, Laser Carbine and that's it? I wondered if there might be at least some of the weapons from Jedi Knight Series. I believe it would be ebtter than just 3 types of balsters which are only different from each other by how far they can shoot (short range - blaster, medium range - laser carbine and long range - laser rifle)

• 2 weeks later...

Keep in mind that enemies will not drop weapons when you kill them. Each Class will have it's own built in weapons. Though you may be able to grab more weaps when you destroy Crate/pick up Power-Ups. But even then, Classes are restricted to what they can use only.

You'll never see a Scout with a Particle Beam Cannon.

their are a ton of star wars weapons. rebels have the DL-44, the rifle that they used on hoth and endor, and the pistols that the rebels used on the tantive 4. the imperials have the E-11 with a fold our stock and a scope that could be used as a sniper rifle?, they also have the large rifle like chewie used in ANH, and the scouts have that little pistol, plus the E-web blaster. the clones have that massive rifle that can be converted into a sniper rifle, plus the pilots (and others) carry around that predecessor to the E-11. the droids have their simple blaster, and the super battle droid and destroyer droid have built in blasters. :cool:

Everythin in this game has it's origine in the movie (we've seen that by now) so I think Pandemic will use the same strategy on waepons to (as far as they can).

Instead of a rocket launcer, wich isn't exactly a star wars waepon, they could us some slow moving laser shot, or some kind of mobile W-wing torpedo.

Archived