Home

naboo star fighter

Guest rebel alliance

Guest rebel alliance

I want to get all golds with out cheats. I got a bronze on sullust first try but I here the naboo starifghter is good on that level. how do you get th star fighter? I got my game used and I started a new file but it is available on almost any mission. did I unlock it or is it an old cheat? if it is a cheat what is it it might be handy if I want to help my friends out.

------------------

imperials,get out of my way because I got an x-wing and Its fully charged and loaded!!!!

[This message has been edited by rebel alliance (edited January 23, 2001).]

Guest Rogue15

Wait, is this for pc???? If so the naboo is available on about every mission. and it wasn't a cheat. If it's for n64, i don't know what happened. You cannot earn the fighter, you must enter the Halifax, then Yngqie (spelling is wrong) code for n64, when you enter it for n64, you'll get it on all the files i believe, so i guess you gotta delete all the files with it on in order to disable the code.

The pc version probably came with it preinstalled, if so, don't worry. Using the naboo fighter isn't the best idea...I beat sullust today (yesterday i mean) and got the bronze medal...on my first try...that level isn't hard. Do not use the naboo fighter, use the y-wing and prove that you're a capable pilot of flying the default craft, but if you use the naboo, i understand. I beat that level with gold without using the naboo, i also beat it with the v-wing once, how did i kill that capacitor you ask, well, there was those seeker missiles, and that annoying repulsor drive wasn't much help either.

Archived