Home

0_0 Goldeneye II!!! 0_0

BongoBob

"Called Goldeneye 2, the upcoming first-person shooter takes a different spin on the Bond formula, giving players the ability to play as a bad guy, fighting against James Bond. Goldeneye 2 takes place in the Bond universe, and according to EGM magazine (which will have the full story in its next issue), players will fight against James Bond and they might be able to pair up with other well-known Bond villains."

Now that sounds cool. Being able to play it from a villain's point of view sounds intriguing.

yea just keep the same game except:

-improve player models and skins

-increase the resolution on the textures

-add bots to multiplayer

-if anything add to the current collection of multiplayer levels from goldeneye keeping the originals but adding some new ones

-some added game types while keeping the original ones

that is all i have right now

[episdoe obi wan]

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

[/obi wan]

They're going to ruin it. I know they will, they won't stop until they've ruined everything I've ever held dear to me. :(

Originally posted by RoxStar

I don't know... If its like Everything or Nothing I'll love it.

That game is TERRIBLE. EA games came to my dorm and we had a tournament...I won it and got a free copy of the game. I'm trading it in for anything else. the multiplayer sucked BAD, and even single player was crappy, since all you do to aim is hold in the L button.

5 thumbs down for Everythign or Nothing

Well, I guess EA did make the medal of honor games. Those weren't too bad actually. And they made The Lord of the rings games...which also weren't terrible.

But overall, EA has done nothing but evil with their lisence for James Bond games. We need to stop them before they COMPLETELY ruin the genre.

Originally posted by jokemaster

They have the licencse til 2010 :(:mad:

Oh God no!!! NOOOOO!

Seriously, I'm thinking the following is an actual account of a meeting trying to come up with the next game slated for development

So....we haven't made anything but a sports game for awhile and I think we should do something else...Any ideas anyone?

*crickets*

Okay, I guess we'll make another Bond game. I want it on shelves in 6 months.

come on guys, give them a break... after a lot of attempts they have finally got the hang of making bond games. Everythign or Nothing is the first bond game that is as good as, if not better than goldeneye... and it is pretty damn good.

Multiplayer is weak, but the singleplayer rocks... Looks like EA have finally figured out how to make a good game. :D

(Actually, Agent under fire was pretty damn good too... it just felt like it was rushed out with about 1/3 or the content missing). :D

I wonder if this means that EA has the rights to the original Goldeneye, or just the name??? I'd love an upgraded version of the original as a bonus (like nintendo did with Zelda).

I wonder if the new game will be set in the goldeneye timeframe... or just be a new plot that happens to involve the goldeneye?

Playing as Sean Bean alongside Xenia Onnatop would rule, with an intersecting plot that showed what the bad guys were up to when not onscreen.

:D

...dude...I've played EoN. I can say thyis now...I HATED IT!

Why the hell did they make it third person. And such a crappy third person at that.

If they include a bonus disk of the original with revamped MP, I would buy it. But if not, well then, Hi ho! Hi ho! It's off, to blockbuster I go!

Originally posted by toms

Everythign or Nothing is the first bond game that is as good as, if not better than goldeneye...

THAT, my friend, is pure and total blasphemy.

Could somebody who enjoyed EoN explain WHY it's entertaining playing a shooter game where you don't even have to aim your own gun?

Originally posted by toms

come on guys, give them a break... after a lot of attempts they have finally got the hang of making bond games. Everythign or Nothing is the first bond game that is as good as, if not better than goldeneye... and it is pretty damn good.

Multiplayer is weak, but the singleplayer rocks... Looks like EA have finally figured out how to make a good game. :D

(Actually, Agent under fire was pretty damn good too... it just felt like it was rushed out with about 1/3 or the content missing). :D

I wonder if this means that EA has the rights to the original Goldeneye, or just the name??? I'd love an upgraded version of the original as a bonus (like nintendo did with Zelda).

I wonder if the new game will be set in the goldeneye timeframe... or just be a new plot that happens to involve the goldeneye?

Playing as Sean Bean alongside Xenia Onnatop would rule, with an intersecting plot that showed what the bad guys were up to when not onscreen.

:D

All this is gibbergabber. EoN was a terrible game and I agree with ET about what fun is there not having to aim your gun. Mmmmmmmmm?

There is no fun when you press a button and you are automatically aimed at the enemy.

Archived