Home

Moff Seerdon's revenge

Guest Darthjoe

Guest Darthjoe

How do I deal with my tail (an annoying but quite dangerous TIE-INTERCEPTER)? If you kill it, another one will start to follow you... Should I wait till last to kill my tail or? It seems like only one follows you at a time.

It's such a rip off!

One more thing..... in your opinion... is this the hardest stage in the game?

thanx

Guest Darthjoe

What's WD? World Devastators? The 2nd time I played that level I took out all 3 devastators, but the 3rd one fell on me when I shot it's legs out. So I died.... grrrr...

Guest Gold Squadron Leader

Codes??? I don't need no stinking codes to beat them wimpy World Devestators. Just blast them from the rear. no problemo. biggrin.gif

------------------

Ties are flies, swat'em!

Well, I wasn't trying to be that graphic, Master! eek.gif

Basically, in the V-Wing I approach low and fast from the rear and blast the shield generator with my lasers, then swoop around and take out two legs. I save my cluster rockets for the advanced ties, get 2-3 in my sights and take them all out in one shot. Simple, and the classic solution. smile.gif

Now, you could do this level another way. I'm all ears to whatever tactics you have to offer. Let's hear them.

------------------

Ties are flies, swat'em!

Guest Darthjoe

The world devastors are a big joke. The v-wing kicks @ss though. They sure do a good job on Moff Seerdon's level. I wonder if they would work good for the Raid on Sullust.. i'll give it a try.

So, are the V-Wing's cluster misiles good for Moff Seerdon's shuttle? How many does it take to shoot him down? In Raid on Sullest I would think the V-Wing would not be tough enough against all those missiles, unless it could out run them. smile.gif

As for the tie interceptor tailing you in the Moff Seerdon level, I try to take it out as I fly around eliminzting targets. I think there are four, and I don't want to face all four at once at the end, so I kill three as I go.

I think I'll try both levels with the V-Wing this afternoon if I have the time.

------------------

Ties are flies, swat'em!

• 1 month later...
Guest rebel alliance

i am a joke. I can beat moff seerdon's revenge without losing a life in an x-wing wink.gif. after beating it I tried it with the v-wing thinking the seekers would be handy and the speed would be great to get the time for the gold metal. well I can't do it sooner or later i will though mad.gif. I am getting better. never fear though i will get it. yes, it is the hardest level in the game. this is how I like to beat the level. I take out the incoming missle with lasers and then the missle launcher ahead. do a 180 and take out the bunker and grab the bonus. take out the turret on top uf that ridge with blasters then launch 1 missle at the closest at-st and finsh it with lasers (you should be able to do in one pass. if you are in the v-wing and have the seekers, launch 1 more cluster between that next turret and the at-st. circle around and blast that at-st (it should be week from the missle). Finish off the remaining bunkers their. head towrds the next objective but fly as high as you can about the turrets. launch seekers at the turrets it you have the v-wing but if you have the x-wing just use lasers. the reason to attack high is because with the seeker cluster missles you won't accidentally blow up the bacta. go and take out the next missle turret quickly. go full speed and launch missles an the next turbo laser and the ats-st kill it in one pass. then as you are speeding to the next endo fo the "trench" take ou the next missle turret. the reason you need to do everything above quickly is because the interceptors are coming!! rolleyes.gif turn around quickly. by now there is probably one or two interceptors on your tail. take them out and any going by. then take ou the bunkers. don't chase any ties out of this area!!!!!! they circle around another "trench" that has missles in it. after you take out the bombers and that 1 turret that are trying to kill the civilians go to the next objective and take out the missle launchers as fast as you can. then the at-st then the bunkers. if a tie attacks you don't egnore it. it will be the death of you if you do. clean up the remaining ties and then take on moff. fly far awsy and try not to get hit. launch missles at him and if you is giving you fre shots let him have it with lasers and if you have any left your missles. if your health is flashing and you know you are dead and you are NOT on your last ship ram him. hope this helps, Rebel cool.gif

Guest Rogue15

hey, i beat this level on my second try!!!! No bronze, silver, or gold medal though. I gave moff seeron what he deserved though!

Archived