Home

Fight with Desan fluke

Stick Shift

Whoa! the force was with me today... I finally finished the game. Although I must say, without the clones this wouldn't have been a victory...

Yeah, anyway... *spolier* so I run down the ramp to fight Desan for the 3rd time. He was charging and I positioned myself on his left (my right) I tried to choke him, but he pushed down and of course I fell on my a$$. He jumped over to finish me off, but his initial push had knocked down a pillar which, unfortunately, fell on him as he aproached me. IT KILLED HIM INSTANTANUOSLY! *spoiler*

It must've been some sort fo glitch. Has this happened to anybody else?

Originally posted by Stick Shift

*spolier* so I run down the ramp to fight Desan for the 3rd time. He was charging and I positioned myself on his left (my right) I tried to choke him, but he pushed down and of course I fell on my a$$. He jumped over to finish me off, but his initial push had knocked down a pillar which, unfortunately, fell on him as he aproached me. IT KILLED HIM INSTANTANUOSLY! *spoiler*

You should use the spoiler tag. Its: ["spoiler]type whatever crap you want here[/spoiler"]

Exclude the "

Btw its luke not fluke :p

• 2 weeks later...
Originally posted by BawBag™

I hide behind a pillar whilst Desann is throwing his saber and chucking lightning everywhere. He cuts the pillar down - and kills himself. Sheer Comedy Genius.

:D

LOL!

Ever played that level in JA? After the cutsecene when desann died and kyle was standing there acting all show off. He jumps, falls and it goes like "AAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH *smash*".

:rofl:

hi, im stuck in this level, it´s supossed that I have to find Dessan, but all ready do every thing i think there´s a way to cross de false wall to the right of the aile i all ready watch trough the wall with the light amplifications binoculars, but there´s not enough space to jump the hole.

And the mirror wall theres no way to breaking it, and tho the left aile it´s imposible to walk, run, jump that flame.

Need a Hint please.

thanks

carlos

• 2 weeks later...

Archived