Home

MI5 should be darker

Let's make love

Yes, quite true. It shouldn't be too easy and child-like. More gore and the possibility to actually die (I mean, paddeling on a wooden log in lava...yeah right, very realistic). I would also like it to have more possibilities and complicated choices with consequences, to make the game harder, and not only one way to solve the puzzle or game.

:mad:

Originally posted by 02173

Yes, quite true. It shouldn't be too easy and child-like. More gore and the possibility to actually die (I mean, paddeling on a wooden log in lava...yeah right, very realistic). I would also like it to have more possibilities and complicated choices with consequences, to make the game harder, and not only one way to solve the puzzle or game.

:mad:

If you want more gore, download the unreal tournament 2004 demo, and play that, monkey island is not about gore and the possibility to die, it's supposed to be childish, otherwise it wouldn't be funny! and OMFG! would you stop about the darn wooden log and the lava? ffs it's a game, name 1 game that is realistic in every way!

dude, you have to let that log thing go, you dint seem to mind that you're talking to a ghost in a church built over a river of lava that wasnt even there in the first game.

Also if you want gore then go and buy Soldier of Fortune or something, MI isnt about gore or stuff. Its an adventure.

But i agree with the Gab, it needs a nice mix of the 2, like MI2. Thats my fave because it is dark but still has the MI wit.

Archived