Home

Jaden Korr - Darth Qollous

Sabretooth

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Wow! Long time no see. I have just posted to update you guys. I've been working on a Jaden Korr - Darth Qollous SE version, including several fixes, spelling & grammar fixed etc. It will also contain every single comment to date. Finally, it will contain a Prologue detailing the storyline of Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy and an Epilogue, which will answer the questions of what happened after the story. I've included a little surprise in there. ;)

The SE is fully formatted in Word and I hope to send it to several Fanfic databases across the web. (who knows? Maybe I can catch GL's attention ;) )

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

After much delay, the Second Edition of Jaden Korr - Darth Qollous is finally online, at Fanfiction.net. Here's the usual, convenient linky.

The SE contains many spelling fixes and changes in chapter names, but the content is completely unchanged. Of course, I have a special .doc version of the story, (with a Comments section and Changes section under construction). If anybody wants that, e-mail me!

The SE is still being updated at Fanfiction.net, so keep checking!

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi Sabretooth...I have the .doc version of your story and it's really good....The fanfiction guys are @$$holes, most of them critisize your work and say it's garbage and then you read theirs and it's evem more crappy than what you wrote....don't let it get to you, the people out here loved your fic and I'm one of them...that is what counts...the people who love your writting are right here forget about those fanfiction scumbags they just hurt people because they want to....don't get discouraged :D;)

That's ok, Lyla, but really I don't see the point of making a clone of this fanfic somewhere else. Besides, I don't really get much time and my slow internet often takes minutes to connect to fanfiction.net. So thanks for the support, but it is all in vain...

(Besides, now that I have reread the fic and gained more Star Wars lore, this fic does seem a bit stupid. :D;) )

2. The reviews there were not exactly favourable.

That's why you rewrite. ;)

Books aren't written - they're rewritten. Including your own. It is one of the hardest things to accept, especially after the seventh rewrite hasn't quite done it.

- Michael Crichton

Looking at your fanfic, you do seem to be disappointing a couple rabid fans you've picked up somewhere along the Internet... :D

Hmm... that's interesting... I've got a couple of fanfiction.net accounts and both of them seem to be doing alright... sorry your experience there wasn't that great, Sabertooth... but I agree with both Lyla and Redwing.

The story's pretty interesting, pretty good.

Never ever think you're done revising. I do a lot of fiction writing and even I'm never quite happy with what I've written. It can always use a little revision (that's probably why I don't have anything published... well, that and the fact I can't seem to finish something :D )

• 5 months later...

hay i love the storys....found them on fanfiction.net and was looking for more episodes...however im not a member there and i dont do any reviews...(i hate rateing things...) so ya i love the storys but one thing...i cant really picture what your x saber looks like. if you could give me like a pic or something of what it looks like it would be nice

• 1 month later...

Wow, I thought this Thread was dying. Anyway I've always liked this Fic and it was one of the first I ever read and it gave me inspiration for my first good Fic (In my Sig). I can imagine what the X-Saber looks like. It is an X, with a blade coming out of each side.

If you go back a few pages, you'll find a 3D model of the X-Saber Jon Hill made. The image may not be online, I think. If you have the game Jedi Academy, you can download an X-Saber for yourself and play with it. It'll help you get an idea, since Jon Hill got the X-Saber just as I had pictures it.

Its basically a saberstaff, with Two blades on each side, in a V-Shape.

Archived