Home

Jaden Korr - Darth Qollous

Sabretooth

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, the whole planet can't be grassy, can it? Dantooine also has a "western" style desert (I think so). The Republic knows that rare animals are found in the grassy region and so they postioned their troops at the desert. The Imperials, without thought, attacked.

Originally posted by sabretooth

Well, the whole planet can't be grassy, can it? Dantooine also has a "western" style desert (I think so). The Republic knows that rare animals are found in the grassy region and so they postioned their troops at the desert. The Imperials, without thought, attacked.

Ok thanks (but realy I do not think that it has a dessert)

BTW, Next time, use only pg or gif formats. I can't load BMP files.

I take it you ment jpg, sorry I guess you didn't see the 2nd picture then.

DarthQollous2.JPG

here it is as Jpg.

I ment to put it as Jpg to start with but I clicked the wrong button in paint.

That is precisely the scene where Kyle stands stunned as Qollous unleashes his X-Saber. Great work, man! Send me that saber!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Lord Qollous, we are losing troops".

"The Clones... The Republics army..." Jaden meditated deeply.

"Sir, Grand Admiral Fosetter has a plan".

The doors to the Planning Room opened as the Nautolan Grand Admiral entered the room, his green tentacles hanging behind him.

He spoke first in his raspy, nautolan voice, "Lord Qollous, the clones are clearing planet by planet. We shall soon be discovered unless we strike the clones with our army. They are certainly outnumbered but much more intelligent and organised. It would take our full strength to stop them".

Qollous took a minute to think and replied, "Better yet, it would be better to strike the foundation so that the pyramid collapses."

"Yes, but we must make it fast, the planet of Ord Magniola lies at stake. It is an important planet, rich in minerals and resources. We cannot afford to lose that planet".

Qollous leaned back and closed his eyes. He then re-opened them and answered. "Is that so? Very well, attack the Republic's heart, Coruscant!"

"But sir, what about Ord Magniola?"

"Distract the republic by setting up the planet as a batlefield. I'll lead an attack on Coruscant, bomb the place. The republic will surely call back the clones and Ord Magniola is ours. By that time, we will be out in the space. Then, send the Imperial Army and attack Coruscant again and devastate it. Got that?"

"Uh... Yes Sir".

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The clone approached General Yal'ra.

"Sir, we have scanned Teryen, Vjun, Byss, Koloin, Minals, Zoptres and Laandrok. No sign of the Remnants."

"Not even on Vjun?"

"No, sir".

"What about that mountain planet?"

"Ord Magniola?"

The general nodded.

"Sir, we are ready to attack. It apparently holds a tremendous bounty of resources and Imperial activity was seen by recon."

"When shall you attack it?"

"Plans are for 5:25 CST (Coruscant Standard Time)."

"Make it earlier, I sense an Imperial plan. Switch it to 3:10 CST".

"Yes, sir".

The clone commander informed the head lieutenants on the attack about the new timing.

"By the way, commander, how many planets are reconquered so far?"

"24, Sir".

"Seems like the progress of you clones is going good, eh?"

"Yes".

"You don't always have to be so formal, you know".

"Yes, sir".

The general sighed and left the hangar where the clones were getting ready.

Episode 14 Preview:

"Lord Qollous, we are under heavy attack, we...."

That is precisely the scene where Kyle stands stunned as Qollous unleashes his X-Saber. Great work, man! Send me that saber!

Sure, I'll make sure I send it to you first when its finished, only fair as you gave me the idea. I do want to get it textured first though (I'm using Gmax, any help with that will be gr8fully recived. post it on JA modeling, more hilt problems, though pleaze)

Oh and that thing about Dantooine, it could be desert, maybe the Imperials got angry and really messed it up after finding that there were no rebels there in A New Hope.

Thanks Ziechel! OK, I ask all you guys to rate my fanfic using the forums rate feature.

The Imperials stood ready. Scattered along the mountains, awaiting the attack after 4 hours. The guns were kept in place and everything was set and ready. Imperial dreadnoughts orbited the planet, working as scouts. No one expected an early attack. No one.

Dreadnout Unit 319 was the first to witness the attack. She was calmly floating in the space outside Ord Magniola when suddenly, out of hyperspace, the clone army jumped out. The dreadnought opened fire but was too late. The clone lasers broke the ship into 4 peices.

Alerted, the other dreadnoughts started attacking the clones, but the clones were just too strong for them.

Stingers shot from the underground hangars and caused a nuisance to the clones. The clone carriers were big and bulky, yet had amazing firepower. The stingersbroke off the balloon shooters and aimed for the cockpits. The clones on the other hand, bombed the mountains. The troop carriers landed and the ground war began. Stormtroopers used guerilla tactics and evaded the clones who were infilitrating and destroying the Imperials.

The chief stormtrooper officer was making his plans.

"It's not possible! They cannot attack so early! Must contact Lord... Must contact lord..."

After the last clone ship left, Qollous gave the signal and the ships, cloaked and hidden infiltrated Coruscant. Their first targets were the senate buildings and other head buildings. On sensing stingers, Luke commanded the X-Wing and Clone squadrons to attack immediatly.

The stingers bombed every part of precious Coruscant, softening it for the future attack. As Jaden flew towards the horizon, he made a startling discovery. "Wait a minute... The clones left early. It is just afternoon when the attack was expected at even..." he was cut off by a comlink message.

"Lord Qollous, we are under heavy attack, we...." an explosion was heard in the background.

"Unit! Officer?!" yelled Qollous at the comlink.

No reply.

"Blastit! We lost Ord Magniola. All stingers retreat, repeat, all stingers retreat to Scorate. We have lost Ord Magniola".

"Roger." the others replied.

"You guys head on, I've got some business here..." said Qollous.

The stinger shot off. The Jedi were chasing them into space. Qollous positioned his stinger behind Luke's X-Wing and fired. Luke evaded the shot and the two engaged in a tight dogfight.

"You know the plans?" asked Qollous.

"Yep" replied the head pilot "Let's dump them in Troxica".

Episode 15 Preview:

"Luke, I have a baaaad feeling about this..."

The X-Wings ere chasing the retreating stingers. The stingers headed for the planet of Troxica and zipped into hyperspace. The X-Wings followed them nto hyperspace and soon jumped out, over the planet of Troxica. The planet was ice-capped and there was a rough, desert strip in the middle. The Imperials flew straight overhead the harsh planet and suddenly, dived into the atmosphere.

Too late to turn back, the Jedi followed, firing on every stinger in sight. As soon as the group reached the cloudy surface, five stingers shifted to the back, behind the X-Wings. The X-Wing Jedi, who weren't used to such hard missions were lost on the planet. Whereas the stinger pilots managed to see with their clear-cut vision.

The shooting began again as the stingers fired at the X-Wings. The shots were accurate and soon, the X-Wings fell, destroyed. Some Jedi died, but most survived. The stingers, having done their job, flew back into hyperspace for Scorate.

Below, on the chilling, snowy ground, the Jedi tried to recollect and grasp the situation. They were out in the cold, stranded, defeated and as good as dead. If the Force doesn't keep them alive, nothing will.

Kyle moved over and hauled out a comrade, Jedi Knight Gyro Menanse. "You okay?" asked Kyle. "Yeah" answered the Zabrak Jedi.

Luke walked over to Kyle who had collected all students.

"Quite a vacation we're having, eh?" asked Kyle.

"Kyle, we must find a way to get out. Wait, I have the comlink. Hello? Hel... Oh no. The comlink is out, too".

"Nice".

A sound was heard, the sound of carnivores. The sudden feeling of insecurity fell like a curtain over the students. Some even ignited their lightsabers. Luke began, "Students, we must not..." A concussion shot blasted off half of the students. Those who survied, spread out and set up at diffrent positions in the ice valley. Two hazard troopers appeared from the dense fog. They chatted for a while and set off again, through the valley. They were larger than normal, in black and held the Imperial, golden logo on their foreheads. They also seemed to have better armour.

A student jumped out and rushed with his lightsaber. The alerted hazardtrooper fired and the Jedi was the victim of the shot.

"Watch out, these guys can be anywhere" the hazard trooper warned.

From behind, Kyle struck hard on the head of the hazard trooper who fell down to his death. The other one turned and fired. In a fraction of a second, kyle used push and the shot hit the hazard trooper who fell. His concussion rifle skid to Kyle's leg, who, triumphantly walked over to the trooper.

The trooper grabbed Kyle, only to be sabered on his chest. The trooper then fell backwards, Kyle standing on him.

"Okay, listen up kid. I've got some questions for you" said Kyle, smiling at the defeated Hazard Trooper.

Episode 16 Preview:

"What are my orders?"

"Sir, the clones have returned to Coruscant for further briefing" reported the scout.

"It will be ideal to strike Coruscant now, when they won't expect anything" suggested Admiral Fosetter.

"Right. Admiral, you take over the raid on Coruscant. Units 20, 31 and 56 will come with me to... somewhere" replied Darth Qollous.

"Sir?" asked the scout.

"That's right. The force is leading me to the origin of the clones. As the Grand Admiral said, once the foundation is broken, the pyramid will collapes".

The Grand Admiral smiled.

"What are my orders?" he asked

"Damage Coruscant as much as you can. I've already softened it for you guys".

"All Right".

The clones were entering Coruscant, at ease when suddenly a laser blasted off the main carrier. The others got alerted and turned back to face the new enemy. The Star Destroyer released it's swarm of stingers, hungry for vengeance.

The clones fired, but the stingers navigated into the clones' ships and fired them off. The Imperials shot a ray straight for Coruscant which landed at an industrial sector.More and more rays were fired as one by one, Star Destroyers emerged from Hyperspace.

Finally, the Clone Carrier was destroyed due to repeated fire. The stingers went down to Coruscant and attacked the taking off clones.

The Star Destroyers continued blasting off Coruscant's landscape. The Admiral's stinger headed for the buildings near the Senate and found the Supreme Chancellor, escaping. The Nautolan grinned and fired at the senator. The chancellor was shot down and so were many other senators.

The admiral gave an order and te Destroyers stopped firing. The stingers settled at the docking bays. The clones were destroyed. The Admiral landed, gazing at the newly conquered planet.

"Heh, the sweet smell of victory".

Qollous brought his stinger along with the 20 others and raided Kamino. The clones-in-training were caught by surprise and fell to the group of stingers. Jaden used tactics to destroy the pillars holding the buildings and sunk them to the water. Then, he landed his craft, ready to kill.

Igniting one blade, he rushed into the heart of the cloning facility and mercilessly slaughtered every single clone. In his fury, he even killed some Kaminoans. A comlink messaged informed him that a stinger bomber was shot down. Luckily, it crashed straight into the cloning tanks.

Qollous learned that the attack on Coruscant had began. He got up to the platform where he had landed his tinger, only to see flying clone carriers. Soon, a blast and one of the clone carriers fell into the endless ocean. A few more followed it. Jaden got into his stinger and shot down any clones in the air, cutting the Republic's reinforcements.

Soon, he got a comlink message, "Sir, it appears we have Coruscant in our hands".

"Good, what about the Jedi?"

"Uh... they're dead. We finished them at Troxica..."

Episode 17 Preview:

"And the Empire caught us when we weren't looking???"

It had now been about eight hours that the Jedi were stranded at Troxica. After a long time, Luke spoke up, "Mordale, I sense we're nearby. Go up and look for the base".

Mordale nodded and using his jetpack, flew up. He hovered above for a while, then went ahead, still looking around. Finally, dissappointed, he returned back to his group.

"No result, Master Luke. The base is out of sight."

Soon, the group of Jedi came upon a dead end. The canyon ended up as right there. The Jedi spread, abandoning the hope of going back.

"Next time, Luke, let the republic handle the planes" advised Kyle.

A Rodian Jedi, Quman H'Jalaraa was lingering about when he finally collapsed on a rock, exhausted. The rock turned out to be hard as steel. The Rodian's suction hands were also stuck onto the rock. Puzzled, the Rodian emitted a high-pitched Rodian call which brought all the Jedi to him. With some effort, he jerked his hand away from the rock.

Mordale ignited one blade of his saberstaff and cut out a large circle in the rock, with the aid of some more Jedi. The piece of rock fell in, revealing an enormous Imperial base.

While peeping, Mordale leaned too far and fell in. He had a hard landing on the floor of the base where stormtroopers were moving things. Alarmed, they opened fire. Mordale suffered some shots, but defended many. The alarm was sounded and the enormous hangar started getting filled with stormtroopers.

"Well, atleast Boba is not here" whispered Mordale to himself.

Soon, the Jedi fell down, one-by-one and started killing the stormtroopers. Mordale rushed to one of the lifts and set off, going upwards. He soon came upon a room. It was actually an office where an Imperial Officer was working.

"Oh, look whose here. An Imperial Officer, eh?"

"W-Who are y-you? Th-the Jedi were k-killed, right?"

Mordale ignited his lightsaber. That answered the officer's question.

Mordale stepped ahead, towards the officer who backed away and eventually ran off. Mordale used force pull to bring back the fleeing officer. He took him in his hands and interrogated him.

"Who commanded you"

"L-lord Qollous"

"Who?"

"D-Darth Q-Q-Qollous"

"What did he tell you?"

"Leave the J-J-J-Jedi stranded o-on this planet"

"Where is he?"

"I don't kn-know"

Mordale brought his lightsaber closer to the officer.

"I really don't know! He must be at Coruscant, celebrating his victory"

"Victory?"

"Yes, Lord Qollous captured Coruscant when you were away"

"Are you telling the truth?"

"Y-yes"

"And the Empire caught us when we weren't looking???"

"Y-Y-yes"

"Where's the hangar bay?"

"Down two floors, right lift, up three floors, turbolift right 6 floors down. The hangar bay is there"

"You sure?"

"Uh-huh"

"All right"

He flung the officer ahead and proceeded to the Jedi.

Episode 18 Preview:

"I knew they would escape. Unforutnately for them, I have other plans..."

The band of 9 remaining Jedi jumped out of hyperspace and soon entered the urban planet of Coruscant. High atop the tallest tower on Coruscant, the Hologra Tower, Darth Qollous stood, surveying the urban landscape. It was late evening, the sun was setting faster than normal.

Stingers patrolled everywhere. There was very little traffic, only the daring were driving their speeders. The buildings were marked with black decals showing where, which and how the speeder or ship was crashed. In the sky, nine TiEs approached the planet, unwary of the deadly Sith Lord on the highest tower.

A few seconds later, Mordale, Luke and Kyle were spotted Qollous on the Hologra Tower. In a second, Mordale shouted commands on his comlink. "All Jedi, continue plans. I, Kyle, Luke and Grad will deal with Jaden first. May the force be with you". The TiEs parted, four going in Jaden's direction and five going the other way round.

Jaden grinned as the four TiEs landed, surrounding him on the high platform roof of the Tower. The Jedi got out, standing in a Normal Stance.

"Ready for more?"

None of the Jedi replied.

Jaden grabbed his X-Saber and held it in front of him, unignited.

"Jaden, give up the Empire" started Kyle.

"Why? I have benefitted so much from the empire which I would have never acquired had I stayed in the academy".

"What will you get, Jaden? Power? Strength? The Empire is your way to doom".

"Not mine, It's yours". Jaden ignited his saber and jumped over to Kyle, the X-Saber in front of him. Kyle vaguely defended with his saber. The two engaged in a tough saber-lock where Qollous was winning. If Kyle lost the lock, he would fall from the highest tower on Coruscant.

Qollous leaned over Kyle, unleashing his power, slowly.

Grad Yun'huk, another human Jedi attacked Jaden with his purple and blue sabers. In a split-second, Jaden cut the saber-lock and insrted two of his blades deep into Grad's abdomen, slaughtering him.

Luke and Mordale attacked Jaden, only to be thrown back. Once again, everybody were put in the same postion, with one Jedi less.

Kyle stepped forward to Qollous and stood only three feet away from him.

"Jaden, you must..."

Qollous grabbed him with Force Choke and swiftly moved his hand to the right. Kyle, who was caught by surprise, choked and plummetted to the ground at a high speed.

"Two down, two to go" said Jaden as he stepped forward, facing the last two Jedi.

"That's it!" losing his patience, Jaden's brother struck the X-Saber. The two engaged in a short duel which ended as Qollous used heavy force lightning on Mordale. Over that, Mordale's armour was metal, increasing the effect.

"Three down, one to go". With that, Qollous jumped for Luke. Luke dodged in answer. Qollous stopped midway and directly attacked Luke who started a duel with Qollous. After a long duel, Qollous choked Luke. Luke broke away from the hold and took a second to rebreathe. In this precious second, Jaden struck Luke with lightning and when Luke was weak, pushed him off the tower.

Then he turned to his brother.

Episode 19 Preview:

"This won't be the last time, bro".

The two stared at each other. Mordale Korr, wearing his Mandalorian armour. Jaden Korr, or Darth Qollous gripping his X-Saber.

Mordale ignited his one blade of his lightsaber.

Qollous smiled.

"Jaden, why did you go to the dark side? Think."

"It was my destiny."

"How can you tell?"

"Remember when I made that saber? It was Freedon Nadd who taught me. He told me to join the Academy, then come to the Dark Side. He told me that I was greatest Sith Lord".

"That was pure flattery"

"I don't think Kyle, Luke or that other Jedi agree with you"

"Qollous, the Dark Side... it leads to the murdering of innocent people..."

"Like our... your parents?"

"Yes"

"I forgot to tell you, mortal I killed your parents. That was my first trial to be a Sith".

There was complete silence, save the wailing of Coruscant wind. The sun was setting fast and the sky was in a firework colour display, switching from bllue, to orange, to red, then violet and finally black.

"You... You killed our parents?"

Jaden nodded.

Fueled with Dark Rage, Mordale ignited his other blade and rushed for Jaden. The two engaged in a long, powerful duel. Both adversaries well equally matched and suffered a few blows, but the Dark Side kept them on.

"Now do you realise... the power... of the dark side?" asked Darth Qollous as he sheilded himself from Mordale. Mordale didn't reply, but kept on delivering heavy blows on Darth Qollous. Through the force, Jaden's eyes became red and his body staarted throbbing. Mordale swung his saber at Jaden who hit Mordale's head. Luckily, Mordale's helmet was the only thing that was damaged. It fell off as Jaden, for the first time in fifteen years, saw Mordale's face.

But this distraction didn't stop Qollous. The two clashed their sabers hard and were in a saber lock. Each one trying to counter the other. After about thirty seconds, Jaden backed down. The surprised Mordale fell ahead. Before he could touch the ground, his face gets scarred by Jaden's X-Saber.

"Hope that scar will remind you of the battle every time you look at your disgusting face".

"This won't be the last time, bro".

"You bet"

Jaden then Force Choked Mordale and threw him off the tower.

Satisfied, he ordered one of the pilots to bring him his stinger.

Episode 20 Preview:

"Mordale! What happened to your face??"

After falling off the tower, Mordale had landed hard on a speeder, then taken by Kyle and Luke (Who were alive) to Tatooine, the only unconquered planet. On the way, they faced dozens of Imperial scout and patrol ships. The remaining Republicans had transformed back to Rebels as the army of 300 fled to various locations in the galaxy, including Corellia, Chandrila. Ord Mantell and even Hoth.

Mordale finally woke up from the deep meditated state the force had put him into.

"Uh? Kyle? Where am I? Where is Jaden?"

Kyle shamefully looked down, "We lost. We lost, Mordale. Jaden has become more stronger than any of us, even Luke!"

Mordale got up, shaked his head and stared at Kyle. In the light, Mordale's scar was visible.

"Mordale! What happened to your face???" exclaimed Kyle.

Mordale took a minute to look at the mirror and feel his scar. His anger then took over, but he managed to hide it. Kyle sensed it, "Mordale, you put up a good fight with Jaden, even though he is your brother. I'm proud of you."

Mordale slowly turned his head towards Kyle, miserably and started weeping over the duel which changed their fates. The duel which broke all relations. The duel which destroyed the brotherhood of two.

Darth Qollous ignited one of his blade.

The rebel spy in front of him, started shivering.

Qollous pointed his saber to the other's throat.

"Now will you tell me your plans?"

"Uh... Uh..."

"Where were you headed? Tell me before I feed you to my saber!"

"Ch... Ch... Chandrila"

"And why were you headed to Chandrila?"

"T..To inform Gen... Gen... General Raigers"

"Good. I may spare you."

The other's face brightened.

"Or maybe not". With a quick, swift saber move, he beheaded the spy.

The door opened as a New Imperial stormtrooper entered, his golden logo bright.

"Sir, our next orders?"

"Sweep Chandrila."

"Roger"

The stormtrooper returned.

Qollous looked out of the bridge of the star destroyer when something occured to him.

He called up a stromtrooper.

"Trooper, take me to Kuat"

"Yes sir."

Pleased with himself, Qollous tood there, triumphantly when suddenly Kun's ghost invaded his head.

"Qollous! What have you done?? You were supposed to ressurect all of us"

"Uh. You again??? What do you mean by 'us'?"

"All of us sith lords".

"I don't care. I've got what I've needed. I did what Freedon told me to do. I've even proven myself to be the greatest Sith Lord ever".

"You were supposed to make a new order! A now order of the Sith!"

"Lies, Greed, Deceit. The way of the Sith". Said Qollous as his Destroyer jumped into hyperspace.

"You and I, soon." Replied Exar Kun.

Episode 21 Preview:

"Luke, we lost Chandrila."

Chandrila. The planet of rifts, valleys and mountains. A planet with an obvious concentration of the force. The great rift, the place where an old Jedi Knight had died and where his coffin lay. Jaden had once come here, to break up a cult operation and he had carried out the job successfully. For the Chandrilians, the world had become a normal place, a place where trade flourishes, people live and everything is set.

Unknown to them, in between them live Rebel spies. Hidden, unknown and hiding their uniform and symbol. One such rebel spy was exploring the streets of Ha'ar Nushakdet. The spy, overheard a conversation between a couple.

"Don't go to work, dear, it may be dangerous"

"Huh?"

"The Imperials are going to raid this planet. Those scoundrels..."

He didn't hear any more. Shivering, he pulled out the comlink and communicated General Yal'ra.

"General? Chandrila is expecting a raid from the Imper..."

Stingers attacked the city, seeking out rebel spies with their eagle eyes. From ground, blasters shot as the black stormtroopers raided the street.

Nervous, the spy tried to escape, only to be shot down by a stinger. His back was burned. In a final attempt, the called the General again.

"Sir, we are u-under h-he-heavy attack. N-Need ass-ssistance, im-im-imm-immediatly."

"We hear you. We'll send you... Hello? S376, Respond. Damn! We lost him. All available units, go to Chandrila and determine the strength of enemy army".

"Roger, sir".

The X-Wings erupted from an underground base in Dessalonia. Going away from the dull planet, they engaged into Hyperspace and jumped out at Chandrila. A big mistake. Their were three star destroyers parked. Finding the republic ships, they opened fire instantly. Many X-Wings were lost, until the lieutenant announced a retreat.

Some X-Wings were lost while escaping and Stingers were chasing down the remaining. Overall, the battle was a victory, for the Imperials.

Somewhere, sometime

"You are now ready. You will defeat the betrayer, Darth Qollous and capture the throne. After that, I'll tell you what to do..."

The other didn't reply.

Kyle moved thorugh the corridors of the bunker in Dessalonia. He had received the retreat notice and was going to Luke. Luke was giving some orders to Rebel trooper. Kyle came from the back.

"Luke, we lost Chandrila".

Luke took some time. "We, we lost Chandrial?"

Kyloe nodded.

"That's bad. But I sense Jaden will be defeated soon."

"Odd. Who's defeating Jaden? A Jedi?"

"Even worse, a Sith. I can't clearly see it."

"My next orders?"

"Hmmm.... Go to the planet of Car...Cartarossa".

"Never heard of that planet..."

"Find it and go there."

"Yes, sir!" acnowledged Kyle, imitating a clone trooper.

Episode 22 Preview:

"Challenge him. Challenge and defeat Qollous".

The planet of Cartaarossa. A layer of land topped with snow and villages. Natives to this planet, the Zeroes had learned to take advantage of their treacherous terrain. About 80% of the population lived in villages. Only two, enormous cities are found on this snow planet.

At the west, high atop Gwaer peak, a cave is seen. Inside, it houses a hangar and a home, where every wall, ceiling and floor is covered with ice.

Living in this unusual house was Azenite. A Zeroe, only diffrent. Unlike normal zeroes, he was taller, more muscular and of a block-like structure. His eyes were metallic-azure and his hair, which flowed from his head to the end of his neck like a horse, silver-blue.

He sat, meditating the force. Soon, Exar Kun appeared in front of him.

"Are you now ready?"

Azenite continued meditating.

"I see you are. You're well in line with the force, aren't you?Challenge him. Challenge and defeat Qollous"

Azenite ignored him once again.

"Enough meditation! Now, it is the time for your first trial"

The white, humanlike being rose from his meditation and looked at the spirit.

"I'm ready now"

"Good, find this man and kill him in any way you wish".

The spirit disappeared, but gave a Force picture to Azenite. The picture was of a reborn, in fine red robes. His face showed his greed and the fact that he was a dimwit. His saber's hilt was also one of the modern kind.

Azenite closed and opened his eyes, then sleekly walked to his stolen TiE. Once inside, he zoomed off into space.

"He is the one. Yes he is".

A few seconds after the Zeroe's disappearence, an X-Wing flew overhead.

"Huh? That has to this Kyle person. How can he rish travelling in an X-Wing. Strange."

The X-Wing circled overhead and finally landed the hangar.

"Well, whaddaya know. Luke was right once again. There is a planet named Cartarossa and this place seems to be force heaven. A feeling of the dark side... The same feeling at Yavin 4... That's trange. It appears the maker of the temple on Yavin 4 has been here."

Qollous sat meditating in his chamber. He had sensed the presence of an asassin, well-trained in the force, sent for him. Suddenly, it was revealed to him that he is at Tatooine. Darth Qollous sat up and walked over to the stinger bay. Taking his stinger, he exited the Super Star Destroyer, made for him and initiated hyperspace for just outside Tatooine.

In a swoop, the ferry finally exited outside Tatooine. Azenite took off with his TiE and headed for Tatooine. Just around, a stinger dropped out of hyperspace and headed for Tatooine. Azenite closed his eyes for a while and having sensed his prey, he turned to Mos Eisley.

The stinger was at the horizon, approaching a village, far away. Azenite knew something was wrong with the stinger and landed his craft at the Mos Eisley spaceport, ready to use his abundant force power.

Episode 23 Preview:

"Impressive, but you cannot deceive me".

Azenite walked through the dusty streets of Tatooine, trying to adapt his body to the desrt climate. He was a lot like humans, but he wasn't. Unlike humans, he wasn't fully adaptive. The hotness slowly built up on him. He had to finally use the force to keep himself warm.

The people looked at this 6 foot iceman. Some grew suspicious. Sandtrooper guards stared menacingly at the Zeroe. Azenite closed his eyes and let the force guide him to his target.

Meanwhile, Azenite's target was a Dark Jedi by the name of Verantos Masquod. He was travelling through the streets, looking for a Hutt crimelord his leader had told him to eliminate. After some questioning, Verantos found the crimelord to be in an underground palace, linked by a Cantina.

Verantos found that Cantina and ordered a drink. While he was sipping, he found a suspicious little pedal below his seat. Looking around, the Dark Jedi stepped hard on the pedal and his seat fell down through an unknown trapdoor. Verantos, ultimately fell onto the Underground section of Mos Eisley. It was currently under construction, though. In the front, there was a large door, guarded by two Gamorrean guards.

Verantos walked up and asked permission to enter. The Gamorrean didn't grant it. Without replying, Verantos sabered the two guards and opened the door with Force Push. Inside, the Hutt was entertaining himself by watching some dancers. Verantos used the Force and banged those dancers against the walls.

"Eh? Who are you? Doesn't matter now... You will die. Jedi."

"Who are you calling a..." a cage fell round Verantos.

"Now what will you do?"

Verantos plainly grinned. He used his saberto cut open the cage. The Hutt's eyes brightened.

"Attack that Jedi!!" he ordered.

At once, mercenaries started firing at the Dark Jedi who defended and reflected each shot with pin-point accuracy. Soon, none of the mercenaries were left.

"Impressive, but you cannot deceive me!" said the Hutt. A microsecond later, the world round him started shaking and rocks fell from the surface. The Hutt squealed. An enormous boulder, about 5 feet high and 7 feet wide fell on the Hutt and crushed him. His body burst, revealing a messy, gory inside.

Verantos stood, wondering what was happening. He fell over and kept the rocks up with the force.Soon, the shaking stopped and Azenite dropped in.

"Wh-Who are you?" stammered the Dark Jedi.

Azenite didn't reply, he held up his saber and ignited it's blue blade.

"S-So you're a J-J-Jedi".

Azenite concentrated and soon a pile of rocks fell from the ceiling, forming a tomb around Verantos. Verantos cut open some rocks with his saber and as soon as he came out, Azenite was missing.

Trusting the force, he turned back. Azenite was there and he used Force Push, really hard. The rocks came at a blazing speed straight for Verantos. He jumped, but a rock hit his leg and he slammed hard on the rock, face-first. He looked up, his face bleeding. Azenite choked him and raised him high above.

He then used Force Pull and the Dark Jedi went straight into the blue saber.

His job succesfull, he jumped up, to the surface of Tatooine. It was a city street where he came up and in front of him, Darth Qollous stood, staring at him.

Episode 24 Preview:

"If you're looking for my throne, you're very, very wrong"".

Qollous had seen the entire battle. He was impressed with Azenite. The Zeroe had erupted from sand, in the city streets of Mos Eisley. Bystanders stood, jaws open at what was about to happen. Sandtroopers guarded the area and attacked Azenite. Azenite stood where he was, deactivating his saber and using the force to form a barrier around himself. The blasters reflected against the invisible wall and killed the stormtroopers. A few remainders ran away to inform the others. Azenite brought them back and force pushed them so hard, they flew clear over the horizon.

Darth Qollous ignited one blade and stood in a new stance. He held his saber right below his right armpit with both hands. With this stance, he was able to comfortably switch between blades and develop a merciless, bewildering move. Azenite, however, had sensed his intentions. He pulled the X-Saber right out of the other's hands and tossed it behind his shoulder. Qollous tried moving it, but Azenite moved it further.

Qollous was enraged, he was the emperor and to him, Azenite was nothing. Yet this "nothing" just humiliated the Emperor in front of a pathetic crowd. Qollous' mind raged and soon he attacked Azenite with his plain body and hands. The attack was foiled by Azenite's barrier and unbelieveable Force Abilities. Azenite used Qollous' corrupted mind to take over him and lashed him around the Tatooine houses, covering the Emperor with dust. This enraged the Dark Emperor even more.

With full force, he pulled the saber and engaged in a new kata. He brought about unexpected and uncomprehensible moves while activating/deactivating his blades.Azenite's Force Barrier wore off and he had to defend with his blue lightsaber. He wasn't well in lightsaber skills and managed to defend a few blows. When Qollous really got angry, he jumped high up onto the Tatoiine rooftops. The two battled above those curved roofs.

Qollous finally got tired and started a normal duel. Azenite sighed and pulled Jaden behind him and made him fall over the rooftops. Qollous jumped back up and fell back down with Azenite's push. Jaden finally realised that it was no use reaching for his anger. Cool, he jumped and force pushed Azenite. Azenite absorbed the force push and plunged ahead with his saber. Jaden barely dodged, but his right abdomen got charred.

In his agony, he fell and rolled of the tall rooftops, screaming out. Azenite leapt from the rooftop onto Jaden with his saber sinking deep into the injured part of the abdomen. Jaden kicked hard Azenite fell back. Satisfied that his weak opponenet had finally been finished. The people gathered aorund their emperor and sent him via VIP ferry to Coruscant pronto in order to get the best medical assistance.

In Coruscant, Qollous woke up from the deep sleep. He fell into sleep about when he got into the ferry on a strecher held by the two strecher droids. He sat up and found an old doctor and his trusty medi-droid with him.

"Your majesty, are you alright?" asked the aged doctor.

"Yes. Yes I am."

"Good. Now try and move your abdomen."

Qollous found this order unusual and dumb but he tried to wiggle his torso. The left side wiggled as normal, however, the right part was feeling a bit heavy. Confused, he looked down at his torso. His right part of his torso was replaced by a artificial, robotic abdomen.

Full of shock, Jaden looked at the doctor.

"Good, so it works! Congrats TR-89! We must get going now..."

In his strange shock, Jaden lay on his bed, pale. He sensed Exar Kun's spirit.

"If you're looking for my throne, you're very, very wrong." he said out loud.

Episode 25 Preview:

"He won't last long. Neither will you."

Very good story, saber.

Though I personally think that you're pushing it a little bit too far (like bringing the clones back, and Qollous being able to beat three Jedi including Luke).

Qollous can be really powerful, but I doubt anybody can take on Luke, Kyle and two others with much ease. (it *could* be possible, but in your text, Qollous beats them too easily, IMO)

Great work anyway.

Archived