Home

Sam and Max in Mordor

Brushguy

I've done a fan comic. I don't know if it's any good in the eyes of Sam and Max fans or not, but I think it's pretty funny.

In this, Sam and Max go to Mordor to throw the Ring in (Get it? It's Sam and Max instead of Sam and Frodo!) It's 3 GIF files and all zipped up, ready to be e-mailed. Here's an exercpt from it:

"Hey Max, that demented freak is after your useless trinket. He could sponsor Microsoft."

http://www.freewebs.com/keatonsworld/samandmax%20in%20mordor.zip

You be the judge of whether it's very funny or not. :rolleyes:

If that link doesn't work, just copy it into your Address Bar at the top and click on "Go."

If this appears in the middle of the adress:

(keatonsworl...in%20mordor.zip)

replace it with

(keatonsworld/samandmax%20in%20mordor.zip

After everyone's read it over, somebody tell Jake to put it on the Fan Art section.

SyntheticGerbil, would you please stop insulting what I'm trying to do?

I have been heavily offended by your comment, mainly because I'm just as depressed about the game cancelling as anybody else, and now I know how you guys treat somebody who's just done his first Sam and Max comic.

I thought my comic that I made would be welcomed warmly, but "beauty is in the eye of the beholder," and I can definitely see that you guys don't appreciate my art.

Consider this the last time I visit the Fan Art section. Ever.

Well, I enjoyed your comic, it's a cool story.

I'd have like to see it in colour and perhaps with some clearer drawings, so that you could tell it's Mordor, even if Sam And Max hadn't told you. The LOTR scenes have a distinctive look I'm sure culd be done nicely in comic. Actually I think it would have helped if you'd used a few larger boxes for some frames, sometimes things got a bit crowded. Essentially, I could read it and got the sense of what was going on, so that's good.

The writing was really cool and fit in nicely with the Sam & Max style. If LOTR was owned by LucasArts, I'm sure Steve would have done something like this in the Insider at some point. Nice work!

Originally posted by SyntheticGerbil

A whole day?!

I wish Jake would post my fan art. Then you guys could make fun of me. I'm really getting impatient.

You mean that comic that was brought up in the comics section? Yeah, post that.

Stop fighting or I'll have to (legally) separate you two. Next time I feel like bothering to do anything at all, I'll post both of your fan art. Sean I will run your old comics as well unless you stop harassing everyone quite so much.

Also, I will make fun of everyone but Sean on the news page unless they start taking him a little less seriously. Sheesh.

Dude, you'll really put my name up in the news? I could be famous! And all I have to do is complain and be offended?

Ahem... i am offended blah blah blahdah, give me a dolar and a doughnutt, both of which are spelled wrong, and i am aware, criticize me no more!.... That good enough?

Archived