Home

The New Threat

the_farce

A long time ago in a galaxy far far away

30 years have past since Yuuzhan Vong invasion was halted, and Zonama Sekot adopted as the new homeworld of the extragalactic species The Vong have since become an isolated faction, who abandoned their expansionist ways.

In the years past they had abandoned all attempts at escalating themselves, in hopes of becoming aware of the living force once again, first of all by abandoning their pantheon, and their caste system.

Meanwhile, the Galaxy is once again divided by a group of headstrong and impatient students, who have opened a rift in the jedi order and dedicated themselves to the re-formation of the Sith. Their first target is Zonama Sekot. If they could turn the living world to the dark side, they would surely be unstoppable. So it has become a race to find the new planet, and there is only one way to turn it to the dark side, that is to destroy its inhabitants . . . . . . . .

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Character Creation)

Name: Grulkhang Kwaad (New Character or a Character from the NJO series)

Race: Yuuzhan Vong

Affiliation: [write down your choice (Galactic Alliance, Jedi, Yuuzhan Vong, The New Sith Order, Unaffiliated)]

Occupation: Shaper/Force Sensitive (responsible for intergration of Vong Technology, Sekotan Technology, and the Force)

Description: Born of a new generation of Yuzhan Vong, the force sensitives, he has spent his life on Zonama Sekot, and has since not left it. He has been trained by Sekot itself in the use of the force.

Weapon of Choice: (Organic Saber [similar to lightsaber, except it is biotechnological)

Vehicle (if any): Sekotan Prototype Skip (uses force as a power source, has sekotan technology, fully organic).

Note: Machinery is no longer considered an abomination, but biotechnology is still preferred by the Vong.

Note 2: If you don't know about the Yuuzhan Vong, or the New Jedi Order books consult the unofficial encyclopedia on http://www.theforce.net

Testing out the new skippers was something he wanted to do in the four years since its develpment began, and now as he was about to jump into darkspace, to test out the new dovin basals. After all preliminary checks and calculations were, Grulkhang used the force to make his calculations precise, although he didn't need to seeing as how the ship was just as alive as he was.

A few minutes later, the skip jumped to darkspace, and quickly dropped out to find a probe of some sort, and it seemed to be heading for Zonama Sekot. Before he gave it a second thought he destroyed the probe and set a return course. Once he made his second jump into hyperspace, an unexpected gravitic anomaly pushed his ship into a core planet, Mon Calamari the capital world of the alliance to be specific. Five minutes later he woke up in the middle of a city, with bewildered people watching him . . . .

My name is Daetak I am a member of the rebel allaince and aiding the jedi in finding the planet my weapon blaster with a vibroknife up my boot. I am 18 years old and already a war hero by winning alot of battels for the rebels! 'Master skywalker' 'I might have a lead on the planets location. I have heard rumors about a jedi master who had connections to the planet'! 'But he is dead now' 'whare is the location' said luke 'Bakura. he is burried in a cave about 300 clicks away from fartine colany so visit his tomb and you might find something out'. 'Thank you' said luke.

Name: Jack Turner

Race: Human

Affiliation: The New Sith Order

Description: He was being trained to be a jedi when the rift started forming. Without a second thought he joined the students against the masters, but has recently been having second thoughts.

Weapon of Choice: Lightsaber

Vehicle (if any): Modified X-Wing

-----

Daetak was eavesdropping on Daetak and Luke from afar. Finally getting the information, he went to his ship and went to Bakura.

'Master skywalker we will arive shortley' said Daetek 'thank you' said luke They get out of the shuttle 'Do you see it luke' said Daetek 'Yes I do' said luke they enter the cave aspirit apears 'What do you want' said the spirit' We seek the location of the planet Zonama-Sekot'said luke 'I can not give you that infromation' said the spirit 'I can help you. Go to the planet correlia any you will a cave like this one and a spirit like me. He will lead you to another spirit who will lead you to another spirit who is the jedi master you are looking for. The jedi masters name is Ger-ta-aur' said the spirit 'Thank you' said luke. Next stop correlia' said Daetek they stepped outside to find Jack Turner.

The blaster heads stright for Daetek! he shot 2 blasts and bothe were reflected the first one hit him in the left shoulder "ahhh" Daetek cried out in pain then he remembered his vibro-knife and hit the blast with his hitech weapon. Suddenley Luke sees an opening in Turners stance and tries to hit it. (Does it hit Turner)

Archived