Home

Woohoo! Great job, RPers!

VanLingo

Tough luck, T10. If we split the threads like Lingo wants to, you'll have to wade through the links once more. Or, you could just set it as a favorite, you know, bookmark it. Might save you some time.

**Yet another reason to hold onto the same thread.

Whoa now, don't go firing off your mouth and starting a flame war, Lingo. I jumped in with a developed character (whatever happened to everyone is welcome, huh?), and if I'd have shot everything in sight, that would have included your character. If you didn't like it, bend the situation in your own posts, so yes, a lot of it is your fault, it takes everyone here to RP. If you had a problem with my character's actions, you should have OOC'd a lot sooner rather than just complain later.

Look, as F-Bomd says, let's not start a flame war, that's the last thing we need. Yes, F-Bomd did jump in late and started shooting everything, but, really. We're not being ourselves here. The point of roleplay is to play someone or something else. So, let's be peaceful. Flame is not required. Only debate (wow, I sound like a Jedi).

T10 is most certainly right, debate, don't flame. I haven't flamed and I'm trying to explain my side of things as clearly as possible. I think we should stick with the same thread. However if that doesn't work out or if Lingo is going to grumble about it until he gets his way, I'll just say to heck with it. There are plenty of ways that we can stick together in this thread still, you guys aren't keeping consistent character when you're making decisions related to threads and splitting up. You're letting your thoughts on threading decide how you act in character, and that's not the best way to go about doing things. However, if we take a poll or a vote on the matter, I'll go with the decision of the community whether or not we should open a new thread and scrap this one. Is that fair to everyone?

Archived