Home

finally! our answers!!

Hermie

Sorry for not posting about them last night guys, I was worn out after getting that interview up...it's a lot of work!

I think he gave us some pretty good answers...I don't really know what else we could want to know about the game besides seeing some in-game footage and more screenies...

Swoosh

Originally posted by ExcelsioN

A lot of that we already know, but it was interesting anyway. I hope that they include changeable map features (like in Joint Operations), e.g. Night/Day, level of water/ Foliage etc.

Amen to that :)

aha! very nice list, now i know the imperial officer isnt overempowered since there are health+ammo thingies from fallen foes...and "The first of these share one thing in common with each other, they act as support characters by providing power-ups to their allies" so everyone has one.. this was bugging me for some time

"we have both Ewoks and Gungans in the game. What happens to them is up to the players. " worship em :D

great interview!

Originally posted by Thrawn

Very interesting about the pilot class! I like the idea of being able to build turrets, supply centers, and shields around buildings you need to defend. Now I'm curious as to how that will work!

They're probably put a bunch of item's with the Engineer class, even though it's limited, you would decide on what to baracade. Perhaps?

only problem is, there are no engineer class!

the classes:

-infantry. the basic "shoot til you drop" fella

-heavy weapons. these dudes have a big grunge against vehicles, and got thhe guns to fulfill it

-pilot. guess what? he flies.

-special unit 1. he carries healing n stuff.

-special unit 2. completly unique for every race. (like the droideka and the jet-pack trooper)

Originally posted by Dante Vandetta.

They're probably put a bunch of item's with the Engineer class, even though it's limited, you would decide on what to baracade. Perhaps?

there will be a engineer class, i beleive pilot fills that role

The classes have been stated. They seem to be divided between two Yin-Yang groups.

Infantry - your basic gunner, better at medium to closer combat

Scout - Your long range sniper

Heavy Weapons guy - Slower big weapons guy designed to take out Vehicles

Pilot - Can heal Vehicles, and gains an Ejection option from Vehicles

And the Special Units

Rebel - Bothan Spy - Can disguise themselves as the enemy to go in and take out abses from the inside. Once they fire a weapon they lose their disguise.

Imperial - Imperial Officer - Are the only unit that can see through the Bothan Spy disguise. Can also send out Probe Droids for scouting and combat, but the Officer is rendered immobile/defenseless when a Droid is out.

And the Special Trooper (¿Dark Trooper?) and Droideka and others I don't know about =P

Archived