Home

Do you ever get bored of JA

Crow_Nest

Do you get bored of JA?  

29 members have voted

1. 1. Do you get bored of JA?

• Yes, i've been playing KOTOR non-stop!!!
    • No way! JA rocks my life!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by BawBag™

So what was this thread about? ;)

*Backs Prime and txa* :)

You're not going to be one of those 'this thread is supposed to have a purpose' people, are you ... oops, wait, this isn't the Swamp - hard to tell! ;)

The queestion was - do you get bored of playing JA.

Personally, as I said, I took a break from JA - not intentionally, but because I work 60 hours, have a wife and two kids and a house and all the associated stuff, and have only so many hours. I was busy with KotOR and other RPG's, and XIII which my wife gave me for Christmas, so I hadn't touched JA for a few months. I just played through again, and absolutely loved it - more even than I remembered.

Mike

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by A Jedi

What are u retarded? just because i dont play other stupid games, only ja, doesnt mean i play it 24 hours a day, you are just an admin noob so shut the **** up.

You play more than me TK and i am still way better than you and pwn you everytime i go to jk3files server.

ROFL, you are more lost than an Amish electrician, AxVegetA. You don't even know who you're trying to flame! Tosh_UK is not the same person as me. We're entirely different people. Just because he has a "Stormtrooper" avatar you assumed that he's me.

Troll.jpg

i post in the official Jedi Academy forum cause i want to talk about Jedi Academy and video games

You post for everybody, you want to talk about Jedi Academy. That doesn't seem the case. All you did was flame everyone and called us noobs.

that turns me into someone that takes this too seriously?

By happily calling others noobs, I assume that you'll be crying on your bed if someone called you a noob. So, yes, you are taking this game too seriously.

You are a just an old resented freak loser with no life prime.

You are just pissed off because he ticked you off for flaming.

back to topic.

I dont play JA much anymore to many other great games out there. but i do like poping in now and again to talk to my friends that still play. still play JKO as have a lot of friends still playing there. also the good thing about JKO is most of the players with no life (will not say any names) have gone to JA to become l337 players lol.

Originally posted by A Jedi

No, and no i will not become a noob.

Sure, PM me if you wana fight me, or tell every JA player to fight me, thats the only way.

No.

No.

Most of the time, no i dont acuse other for laming unless i am joking.

I dont post here for you, i post here for everybody, and i dont give a **** if you feel touched by my posts. What am i suposed to talk here? soccer? girls? partys? ehhhh u ****ing loser, i post in the official Jedi Academy forum cause i want to talk about Jedi Academy and video games at least, that turns me into someone that takes this too seriously? You are a just an old resented freak loser with no life prime.

Cant resist back off topic

gayalarm-vi.gif

I realy like both games but i like the fact that in ja you cann download mods as in kotor ypu cant but i like kotor just as much cause kotor is a rpg but i do think turn based games are a littel hard since it is luck but i give both games a 9 out of 10

Archived