Home

how to become a special?

hgwall44

sry to say it but thats not cool. Oh well, maybe the admins or moderators could make captain or a new rank that you hit at a certain level say 6 or 7 or whatever is not to hard but hard to get. You could say you became a legionair Captain or something cool like that and when you reach that level you show up as a level 1 captain and get to work your way from there to be the best.

If you don't recall, when I used the name Dark Mercenary, I made a topic about new classes, and I said that I had all the sprites, they're excuse was it would take up too much bandwidth or something, but if you can talk them into it, and they need sprites, I have a "Bleep" load.

well i was thinking if people would just start posting posts everywhere lol. They would have to notice this, also if people would notice this and post more. If you could explain sprites to me it would be helpfull. Could you tell me the ranks you set up.

I was thinking more about it last night and We could make every level that they allready have into a new named rank.

Such as

cadet(think i spelled that right)- follower to the weapons master.

general-leader of the imperial forces.

I was thinking if you just gave a name to every level and a description it would make it seem cooler. Maybe even in the end once you reach a certain level like before you get to start a new class such as the heros guild where you can choose from a but load of more weapons. Now this is just a sugestion since it says some where here that there will be more upgrades. I think this could be a big upgrade for the system bringing more people to the game

I don't think that Rank thing would work, It should just be like, Classes, what they have now.

And just add more classes, some harder to get, as you said before, only way of obtaining is by getting a certain level.

But I think that would be like, re-writting the battle system, which I'm sure Mike, or whoever wrote it doesn't want to do lol.

And Sprites are characters, or the character images used for the battling.

well thx for that info on the sprites. Yes that would be really difficult. Well, heres another thought.

Say when you get to that new class you get to use a new weapon type. You will see the old weapons, but others would appear saying it was better for your class or whatever.

You know what would be cool is to see the sprites, avators of your charactor, with all there weapons and armor showing up better. I mean that would be cool seeing a bigger picture of a guy with a sword over his shoulder, showing off his full samouri armor. With his pimped out diamond gloves lol

I like, I like, now we talked about several ranks. I was thinking it would be cool. If you could make a sprite that look like a captain. He would need a long cape. It would kind of be looking like that guy off of street fighters, the one that was bad and the big bad dude. lol. If your thinking what im thinking it would look sweet

Originally posted by Dante Vandetta.

Yeah.. Hey Gunner, Aren't you the guy everyone hates?! Oh yeah! You are! Lol, kidding.

Everyone hates?

Um, as far as I know I am pretty well liked. I have been here over 5 years and made a ton of friends and a few enemies. So I wasn't aware that a bunch of people hated me. :eek:

dude he was just playin. I don't hate you, i personally think alot of the moderators are cool. But what do u think of our ideas would they be accessable to an upgrade to the game. Since the game is said to be allways upgrading or whatever lol.

Archived