Home

new users

rick ulo 11103

Originally posted by Darth Rythe

Many of the new members come to ask for advice about a lucas arts game then leave.

Thats how I started all those years ago, I wanted some info on Jedi Power Battles, but got sidetracked in the The Cantina (for those of you who remember) and signed a petition for a sequel of the original Jedi Knight. Funny how time flies.

Originally posted by |GG|Crow_Nest

Just because they join LF doesnt mean they must post, some of them are just lurkers. :rolleyes:

or spam junkies *cough* Crowski *cough* ....

I can't believe you are at 3000 posts you evil bird !

sometimes its just hard to get into the flow of a forum. When I first looked into the swamp when I was mainly inhabiting the JA forum there was a definite sense of being an outsider, and reading posts that sometimes made no sense because they were full of in jokes.... It became easier when I came back months later and recognised ppl from the JA/KOTOR forums, like IG, Crow, Prime, Mana(KUPO!), txa(Mike), Excelsion, Keralys and others...

MTFBWYA

Yeah well thats cool and all but if you want to introduce yourself don't you think you should start a newthread.gif?

Anyway Rick I think there would be a hell of a lot of people on LF, but most don't post, I know me and Crow do go a bit spastic, well crow esspecially (jk) but some get bored so they leave, some say WHAT A BUNCH OF NERDS so, *Gets shot for saying nerds*

Archived