Home

Yes!!!!

Originally posted by Redwing

LORDOFTHERINGSWONEVERYOSCARCATEGORYITWASNOMINATEDFOR!! INCLUDING BEST PICTURE!!!!

^______^

*Squees, hyperventilates and dies*

*sells reds corpse to a Necrophile* :D

@leXX: Neither have I lol.

Originally posted by leXX

We went to see it on Valentines day, had a nice meal, got to the cinema all exited and it was sold out lol. Don't worry, we are um *cough* getting the DVD. ;)

I was walking down the street a few days ago and I saw this person selling DVDs on the street. ( i live in the ghetto almost lol) They had ROTK. I admit, i was tempted, but the LotR series just isn't that interesting to me except for the homoerotic subtext. My aunt got me TTT extyended version for x-mas and i have yet to open it lol.

Originally posted by Kylilin

yay for the caps lock and the space bar!!!

*stab* :D

LQ, how could you! ;P

I didn't think the song was the best thing ever, but it was better than the other nominated songs. And I'm certainly not gonna complain. ;)

Originally posted by Ikhnaton

speaking of Yes, I'll be seeing them in concert in April :D

Very cool!

Classic lineup?

I worked one of thier shows a few years ago when they had the PA system set up in 5.1 surround. It was awesome! They played all of "Close To The Edge" I was in prog heaven!

:joy:

ed, aye, classic lineup of Anderson, Howe, Wakeman, Squire and White.

I saw them in concert with the same lineup except with Igor Khoraschev on keys about 4 years ago and it was awesome. Short set, but they did close to the edge as well.

This one should be 3.5 hours :D

Well, I finally saw ROTK last night, and let me just say it certainly deserves all the oscars. Wow...just wow! What an amazing film. I haven't been on an emotional roller coaster like that in years. It totally blew me away.

Originally posted by leXX

Well, I finally saw ROTK last night, and let me just say it certainly deserves all the oscars. Wow...just wow! What an amazing film. I haven't been on an emotional roller coaster like that in years. It totally blew me away.

I certify that statement to be absolutely true in every possible way. Simply amazing film.

Archived