Home

Rogue Squadron

Link_Solo

Originally posted by Dante Vandetta.

...Perhaps this is a matter typed up in the wrong forum section...

yep, could be, or perhaps he has devised the most surreal n00b introduction post to grace the swamp....

*puts on lateral thinking hat*

nah, I still say he's 5...

"Look, I'm Porkins......POWWWW!" (sticks gut out, makes exploding noise) :p

MTFBWYA

Originally posted by STTCT

i'll just get this one in here before they close it.

misc15.jpg

Indeed. And Crowski, what's up, are you and IG ovulating today....you both seem to be on my case today like a pair of baudy detectives..... ah, well, until this character clarifies himself and his intentions with this therad I have no choice but to goad him. At least if he responds and says, "Astro I am 21 and I am offended by your stoopid comments", we may at least know that he's : a)possibly human b)possibly sane :p

MTFBWYA

Originally posted by Astrotoy7

Indeed. And Crowski, what's up, are you and IG ovulating today....you both seem to be on my case today like a pair of baudy detectives..... ah, well, until this character clarifies himself and his intentions with this therad I have no choice but to goad him. At least if he responds and says, "Astro I am 21 and I am offended by your stoopid comments", we may at least know that he's : a)possibly human b)possibly sane :p

MTFBWYA

i'm going to ignore your remarks from now on, k?

Originally posted by IG-64

i'm going to ignore your remarks from now on, k?

ok, and we'll get back to the luv fest tmrw....I think Ima bit warped today coz I havent had my FFX-2 fix and my partner is having a difficult time with certain personal issues which I am helping her sort out... *sigh*

MTFBWYA

ok, and we'll get back to the luv fest tmrw....I think Ima bit warped today coz I havent had my FFX-2 fix and my partner is having a difficult time with certain personal issues which I am helping her sort out... *sigh*

MTFBWYA

ô_o

I really dont know what that means ! plz explain !

MTFBWYA

well, first you talk about our first love, then you say your warped, then you talk about your friend's "certain personal issues"

which to me generates ô_o

Archived