Home

Floor = Partner

Druid Bremen

lol. Man, something funny happened on Saturday. Not really something funny happened, but someone did something funny. Okay, so, I was demonstrating a few push-ups which I would do when the Physical Education teacher was not looking, with my stomach lying on the ground. My friend started emulating me and said:" No, this is not a push up. This is called f***ing the floor!" lol at that moment everybody laughed. Maybe it isn't funny at all, but it was at the moment. Post comments. :D

Originally posted by ExcelsioN

I guess you'd have to be there to LOL. But that sounds funny anyway. :lol:

The funniest thing I've ever seen was when my latin teacher fell through the chair.

oh latin teachers..a year ago we were in that "paper planes flying" rage, and someone made a very cool looking one which i named pegasus and flinged it along the class, which would collide with the teacher writing something on the blackboard..suddenly she turned and the plane made a swerve (very weird, maybe of the wind from the turning i dunno) and went right over er head..

my friend 'accidentaly' bumped into the teacher (he didnt like her)(actually, nobody did) when the teacher was wrighting our homework, and when she turned around to see who it was she triped on her chair and do bang on her head (hard!)

she never found out who it was + we didnt have homework that weekend :D

Originally posted by Druid Bremen

When my teacher wants 15, I usually do less than 10. I errrr... Drag my stomach on the ground... Oh shucks, teacher saw me, now he's gonna make me run 400m more than the others....

ROFL!!

Last time everyone just cut across the whole field, even i did too :evil2:

Archived