Home

Any macros to get to Terãs Kãsi ?

McCusto

well the only one I know is /ui action toolbarSlot 22 then u put it in F12 then place /attack if u have 2 rows below the F11 that is automatic. then to /ui action toolbarSlot 22 I put /unarmedhit1 below that and whenever a enemy appears you do unarmedhit1. Then I have /ui action toolbarSlot 21 in the F11 place then below the F10 I place /loot

Put this in the "macro" area of SWG :p

I call it wtfamI

/ui action cycletargetOutward;

/follow;

/pause 5;

/attack;

/pause 15;

/ui action toolbarSlot00; (if it's on hotkey1)

What it does, obviously is targets the nearest mob, follows to get close for 5 seconds, then attacks. Reason is is called wtfami is I can end up almost 1k meters out during an overnight session.

Get rid of the /follow line, and use a 15m ranged attack (TKA has them) and stand on a static spawn outside Kaadara. Tipper prowlers etc.. You won't move and may have problems if they run to 40m and start shooting you.

EDIT: Forgot to mention this is dependant on you having the camera possitioned directly above you, zoomed out, and as large a field of view as possible. You should be able to see about 30-40m in all directions from you as the center of the screen.

I could see the need to maybe macro some kind of crafting profession, but a macro for a combat prof? Why do you not want to go around killing stuff? That's the most fun for me. My character on starsider is a TK master and I absolutely loved leveling it. So much so that it only took me about 9 days to get master. I think you will learn to appreciate it more for how good it is if you take the time to do it rather then some macro. But that's just me I guess.

Originally posted by Leemu Taos

I could see the need to maybe macro some kind of crafting profession, but a macro for a combat prof? Why do you not want to go around killing stuff? That's the most fun for me. My character on starsider is a TK master and I absolutely loved leveling it. So much so that it only took me about 9 days to get master. I think you will learn to appreciate it more for how good it is if you take the time to do it rather then some macro. But that's just me I guess.

It's more fun to use a macro, and pay $14 a month to not play the game :) Don't believe me? Just ask all the AFK dancers/musicians at the catinas

Archived