Home

The Young Indiana Jones Chronicles on DVD

joesdomain

I am real happy that Lucasfilm is working on the DVD's of this awesome tv series. I heard from interviews that a possible November or December 2004 release date is the earliest it would come out. I also heard they were working on it for 2 years. I hope it comes out before Star Wars Episode III in May 2005.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I don't have the article anymore. I did have two articles one from Rick Mcclaum and one from Lucasfilm. They both just said Lucasfilm was working on them and they would take 2-3 years to complete and that was in 2002. they did mention the earliest they would be out is November or December 2004. More than likely they said it would be a 2005 release date.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Lucasfilm gave a list of 2004 and 2005 DVD's coming out at Comic-con in San Diego yesterday. One of them is not The Young Indiana Jones Chronicles. They are releasing THX-1138 on Sept. 14, 2004, Star Wars Trilogy on Sept. 21, 2004 in the next two months. They also mentioned selling the animated droids, animated ewoks and two made for tv live action ewok movies in October and November, 2004. The Clone Wars Animated Series Season 1 and 2 in MArch, 2005. No Young Indy yet! I assume it will come out in fall or winter 2005 like Star Wars Episode III.

• 2 weeks later...

I would pay any amount for a collector's boxed set of Young Indy. I don't have the space in my house to put 23 or 24 DVD's if they chose to sell them individually only. That is alot of money to because they raise the price when they sell them individually to make more money.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived