Home

I'm sorry to beg, but I need help

JekRendar

I was on my speederbike and took the long trek back to the former area of Rorana from Narmle, check my in-game email. A got a message, just sent about 30 minutes from when I was reading it, saying that my Medium Naboo House, which had all of my belongings, was down to one percent.

I'm gunning it, thinking I can't lose this. I get there...too late. I lost it all. I set a ticket in, thinking maybe if I beg, they give it all back to me. I don't know what will happen.

So, I've lost all my spare weapons, about 5 sets of clothes and numerous crafting tools, a deed for a Small Generic House, and Grask's Sentinel Statue. (I'm guessing I lost somewhere between 50-100k worth of credits)

I'm not one to beg, usually, but in this case, do you guys think you can help me out, at least until I get an answer from a CSR.

Thanks a bunch guys.

Originally posted by Jan Gaarni

Contact Ories ingame and I will give you 1 speeder of your choice, and some crafting tools. :)

Thanks, Jan/Ories. Actually, I should have specified, they were crafting stations. And actually, I only need 1 and that's Food/Chem Station, because I've given up Artisan, so I only the other for Medical crafting.

Originally posted by MandalorianRage

I have 10k credits with your name on it, Jek.

Thanks X'ero. You rock. I owe you one. Zennor said in-game, she'd hook me up with a house, I can't wait. I used some credits Zennor gave me and bought some clothes and a new Laser Carbine, and with some smooth negoitating, convinced the seller to take 7k off.

Thanks again, X'ero.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Originally posted by JekRendar

I was on my speederbike and took the long trek back to the former area of Rorana from Narmle, check my in-game email. A got a message, just sent about 30 minutes from when I was reading it, saying that my Medium Naboo House, which had all of my belongings, was down to one percent.

I'm gunning it, thinking I can't lose this. I get there...too late. I lost it all. I set a ticket in, thinking maybe if I beg, they give it all back to me. I don't know what will happen.

So, I've lost all my spare weapons, about 5 sets of clothes and numerous crafting tools, a deed for a Small Generic House, and Grask's Sentinel Statue. (I'm guessing I lost somewhere between 50-100k worth of credits)

I'm not one to beg, usually, but in this case, do you guys think you can help me out, at least until I get an answer from a CSR.

Thanks a bunch guys.

Harsh... Same thing Happened To Me... lost My Rancor, Marauder Armor, Comp Armor, Tusken Suit, Kimogila, And A Bunch Of Unlocked And Locked Containers...

Archived