Home

Jedi Quest

Eldarion creeps around the corner, peeking down the hallway. He waves his hand and many more Jedi sprint down the corridor. Suddenly, the steel door before them opens. Standing there were five Sith Masters. All twelve or so Jedi flashed their lightsabers, a variety of colors popping up. Eldarion himself had two green lightsabers, both modified with special crystals. The Sith were thrown back as a few of the Jedi used push, then leapt forward and shoved their lightsabers into the Sith Masters. The last two Sith ran forward, engaging in battle. Lightsabers clashed and banged with bright flashes as they hit each other, yet the Sith Masters fell quickly. The remaining Jedi stashed away the hilts and ran across the massive hanger floor.

Tepe Jancer, a Falleen jedi master stood next to Jon Har. He had ignited his two orange lightsabers and was now looking as two jedi's confronted the two sith's that were still alive. He was the same hight as the humans and his reptile-like skin allmost glowed in green as he tried to stay still. He breathed heavily and then took his hood off and watched the sith's being destroyed

"Darn" said Jon "We can not go on only I can move on I am a special shapeshifter I can change my size! I will go throu a crack in the door up ahead by turning into a rat and then when I reach the other side I will see if I can unlock the door if I can not I must go on bymyself wish me luck"!

"Natalie why do you always take the violent way I could have just..." Jon then suddenley sensed a disturbance in the force "Now you did it Natalie you gave away our presance here they come"! 100;000;000 darkjedi came throu the next door "DARN" Jon turned into a Rancor to fight the darkjedi!

[Do you really think you can beat 1000 jedi???

Ok I will continue - and maybe the people wait for a real continue to post again so that the thread has not 10000 replies at the end...?? ]

Natalie saw Jon turning in a rancor and stomping in the dark jedi.

His big feet smashed them down and he seemed not to feel pain when their lightsabers hit him.

Natalie shouted to help Jon and the Jedi stormed in the dark jedi.

Natalie used the force speed to come to the jedi faster.She chopped heads off here and there. and when she saw one of the dark Jedi attacking a friendly jedi of Natalies group, she used the mindtrick to make him beat himself with his free hand. Natalie used this moment to jump to them and cut the dark jedis torso off. The other Jedi nodded to her and they continued fighting

((this is were the others come again ;) ))

((1000 Dark jedi? You seriously going to think that 11 Jedi and a Rancor could kill the Dark Jedi and even those hwo jump on the rancors back and start to cut it on half?? You serious to think that someone would post to that, man?))

Tepe runs like hell, being chaced by 350 Dark jedi

((That would be the real scenario for many jedi's. And if you truly think that the jedi would fight, the rancor would soon be covered in Dark jedi because the jedi's would be in pieces))

((as I said, but Luke dont wants to hear, so we got the problem and battle 1000 jedi ;) Luke plz make hundred jedi. You know the battle of geonosis had some 100 droids and nearly all Jedi were killed. So I really cant imagine some 10 jedi or so can beat 1000 dark jedi. Even 100 are too much, but wait what eldarion will say.))

Originally posted by Ziechel

((as I said, but Luke dont wants to hear, so we got the problem and battle 1000 jedi ;) Luke plz make hundred jedi. You know the battle of geonosis had some 100 droids and nearly all Jedi were killed. So I really cant imagine some 10 jedi or so can beat 1000 dark jedi. Even 100 are too much, but wait what eldarion will say.))

Ok you are right but in the battle of geonissi but they did not have a rancor (lol) but ok 90 darkjedi?

((How about this. There is no way 11 Jedi can take on even 92 Sith. Unless they were retarded Jawa's with lightsabers. But anyways, we'll fight maybe, 15 Sith, since a Rancor is a little bit of an unfair advantage.))

Eldarion watches as the second, small hanger door opens, and about fifteen Sith warriors come running out. No doubt the Sith were starting to take over the small base. The rancor roars, just as the eleven Jedi sprint forward, clashing in battle with the Sith. The Sith though, greater in numbers, only have one lightsaber per warrior. While the Jedi were equipped with double-bladed and two short lightsabers. Over time, most of the Sith fell, being overwhelmed by the Jedi.

[lol luke learn to write with punctuatin plz, otherwise your text sounds strange.]

"10 more jedi?" Natalie asked, breathing heavily because she was hit by a lightsaber.

Her shoulder had a 2 inches deep glowing wound and she was nearly collapsing.

Tepe ran to aid his fellow jedi. He held Natalie up and unignited his both lightsabers. "We won't survive from another 10 dark jedi's without your lightsabers" Tepe said to Jon and wrapped his other hand over Natales shoulder to keep her up. "We have to retreat and fast!" Tepe shouted and looked the wounded and dead jedi masters and their padawans.

Archived