Home

Jo

Something that you can never escape is your attitude. It will be with you forever. However, you decide whether your attitude is an asset or a liability for you. Your attitude reflects the way you feel about the world you abide in and everything that is a part of that world. It reflects the way you feel about yourself, about your environment, and about other people who are a part of your environment, and about other people who are a part of your environment. Oftentimes, people with a positive attitude are people who are extremely successful.

At times we all have experiences that cause us to be negative. The difference is between a positive and a negative person is that a positive person rebounds very quickly from a bad experience; the negative person does not. The positive person is a person who usually looks at the bright side of things and recognizes the world as a place of promise, hope, joy, excitement, and purpose. A negative person generally has just the oppositve view of the world. Remember, others want to be around those who are positive but tend to avoid those who are negative.

I think both sides(Me Vs. Affiliates) can reflect on this...ironically, it was a timed writing i just got from my keyboarding class book..but it gets the message

i'm not askin in any way whatsoever to come back..at this point i dont care, you guys are happy, thats what matters, i thought this could relate BOTH sides

also, to any who may interpret it as an apology...its not, i direct you to a line from this above

"Something that you can never escape is your attitude." no apology should ever be needed for that..its human nature

See, it wasn't just your attitude. You've always had a sarcastic nature, but it was always jokingly. But lately your attitude had gone sour. Yes, your attitude is something you can't escape, but it's something you CAN change. I'd really like for you to be back with us, but I doubt that'd happen... It's fine though, as long as we're all on good terms with one another.

i never said good terms...

you have all looked past something you havent liked about some one else...prime example is Jek(no offence)

but when i came to this game, he was disliked to an extent because he was insistantly trying to help in some way, it was an annoyance, but in the end, you let him join, and have listened to some of his great ideas...my point is, yes my attitude may have been sour as of late,but when grask booted me for my...arrogance... and i came back. jan said i would come back if i layed off the sarcasm, and if you guys had taken the time to notice, you would have seen i did, by a large extint as before.. yes, im arrogant and presumpuous by nature at times..but its by nature. night before i got booted i let my sarcasm get to me..making a comment at tenla and grask, and i humbly apologized for that right after i said it..

some of you may not want to discuss this, but unless you ban me from this forum, ill continue to post in here, because i feel it really needs to be discussed

It seems to me that you just like to hold grudges Jo. Try not to let one person ruin you perspective of a whole group of people. Now I'm not gonna say names, but what the best thing you could have done was to just enjoy your time in the -A- (you probably did) and ignore that person.

Just dont think that everyone in the -A- hates you just because you got kicked out for a certain reason. I mean I never had a problem with your attitude, and I enjoyed your time in the -A- but I have no say in your membership in the Affiliates and I have no control of who you piss off.

/shrug

Originally posted by MasterJo

i never said good terms...

you have all looked past something you havent liked about some one else...prime example is Jek(no offence)

but when i came to this game, he was disliked to an extent because he was insistantly trying to help in some way, it was an annoyance, but in the end, you let him join, and have listened to some of his great ideas...my point is, yes my attitude may have been sour as of late,but when grask booted me for my...arrogance... and i came back. jan said i would come back if i layed off the sarcasm, and if you guys had taken the time to notice, you would have seen i did, by a large extint as before.. yes, im arrogant and presumpuous by nature at times..but its by nature. night before i got booted i let my sarcasm get to me..making a comment at tenla and grask, and i humbly apologized for that right after i said it..

some of you may not want to discuss this, but unless you ban me from this forum, ill continue to post in here, because i feel it really needs to be discussed

Dude if they dont like you for who you are....then screw them....some people are sarcastic and if they cant look past it then wtf...i wouldnt want to be with a group of people who took everything so personaly.....Oh well man....just look for another guild or somthing....5 bucks says youll have more fun.....

None taken. :D

But ya know Jo, I was reading what you said about me and I sat back in my chair and realized why I'm having problems at my part-time job. Heh, thanks Jo.

Ya know, Jo taught us all something. You can never learn to improve, until someone points out your flaws, which may be your worst enemies or your best friend.

Jo,

I think what you said above is healthy, good to get this out on the table. There are a few problems I hade with you:

1) Complaining about pointless stuff, like the amount of credits you had or not enough combat exp.

2) You percieve the bad side of everything.

3) You do give a lot to people, but worry way too much about how money YOU have and how well YOU are off.

Sarcasm isn't your problem, Grask, Arina, and I all talk sarcastically. I can't even remember when you talked sarcastically without me knowing it was a joke.

Since I got to lay it out on the table, go ahead and complain about me and my ugly ass face =]

~SK~

i have no beef with you ryxx, never had, and you never gave me a reason to.

Originally posted by Goose_Of_Mercy

Jo,

1) Complaining about pointless stuff, like the amount of credits you had or not enough combat exp.

once again, JOKE, if i was truly complaining, i would have found a way to get it quicker, but you know what, i buckled down and god that **** in some way

2) You percieve the bad side of everything.

yes, i do percieve a large amount of things as bad, i admit this, but i dont think you were around me enough to know that im not like that always

3) You do give a lot to people, but worry way too much about how money YOU have and how well YOU are off.

Hardly, yes, i do keep concerned with keeping my cash up, but at the same time lets go over that i have givin numerous people cash when they needed it, and alot if needed for the right thing..i've given money to cor, zeto, and others when they needed it. i was also about to give a couple hundred k to the city hall(i was in a good mood that day) when i got home to find i was kicked...

i'm happier that we are talkin this over now at least...get everyone's dislikes with me off their chest

I had no problem with you jo, never did. as for you Ryxx, who cares if he complains about how much money he has, do you know how childish you sound complaining about him complaining? Personally i dont think i have any say in this since I have not been on in the last few months but when i was I had no problem with Jo.

it's ok..after the last two days since this was posted i've reflected even more..and i say..**** IT!!

1)I'm over you guys, cant accept me for who i am..who cares, you guys were never really good friends then.

2)i've started a steady transition to Bria server, where i am playing with people i knew before Galaxies and are friends with me and like me for who i am...not how i act. they accept me at least.

if any of you have a say, flaming or otherwise, im ovatatha on bria

have a nice life in galaxies..or **** off..i dont care either way

cor, your decision..but i would prefer yoiu close this when your done..

it's ok..after the last two days since this was posted i've reflected even more..and i say..**** IT!!

1)I'm over you guys, cant accept me for who i am..who cares, you guys were never really good friends then.

2)i've started a steady transition to Bria server, where i am playing with people i knew before Galaxies and are friends with me and like me for who i am...not how i act. they accept me at least.

if any of you have a say, flaming or otherwise, im ovatatha on bria

have a nice life in galaxies..or **** off..i dont care either way

cor, your decision..but i would prefer yoiu close this when your done..

/cheer.....thats what im talkin about man.....do what you gotta do.....im glad you quit takin ****.....and as for ocyrus bad mouthin ryxx......dont do that.....ryxx is da man....

Jo, I find it funny how you're so pissed about this. All you had to do is just say okay to Corzip, and you could have still lived in our city. Sure, you wouldn't be in guild chat, but we all still consider you a friend. I know I do at least. And I'm sad that you're going to Bria. Sure, we don't talk much, but you going to Bria means we won't talk at all. If I were kicked from the guild, I would just try my best to show that I can be more resposible in the future.

You weren't kicked because we couldn't accept who you are, you were kicked for being an asshole. Plain and simple. You're not normally an asshole, but you were acting like one as of late, and it was pissing a lot of people off, apparently. I didn't notice, but a lot of others did.

Let's just end it with this, shall we?

i ended it with my post above..and i would never live in a town of people who didnt like me because im an 'asshole' and as of late..the reason i was an asshole got straightened out after i was booted..i admit..i held a grudge against someone..and only one person knew who it was..and if that person wants to prove he is a friend..he'll shut it and put it behind him like i have..

now please..corzip, sir, er, whatever, close this as soon as possible...that is, when you get back..

Originally posted by MandalorianRage

Jo, I find it funny how you're so pissed about this. All you had to do is just say okay to Corzip, and you could have still lived in our city. Sure, you wouldn't be in guild chat, but we all still consider you a friend. I know I do at least. And I'm sad that you're going to Bria. Sure, we don't talk much, but you going to Bria means we won't talk at all. If I were kicked from the guild, I would just try my best to show that I can be more resposible in the future.

You weren't kicked because we couldn't accept who you are, you were kicked for being an asshole. Plain and simple. You're not normally an asshole, but you were acting like one as of late, and it was pissing a lot of people off, apparently. I didn't notice, but a lot of others did.

Let's just end it with this, shall we?

No offense X but why would you say he was acting like a asshole.....just because someone said he was?....now thats not right......and you know what else is ****ed up....the fact that everyone acts like a asshole at one point or another.....so everytime someones having a bad day and accidently takes it out on other people....then they should be kicked....thats wack.....dude jo......untill they get there **** stright then dont even worrie about them...they got issues they need to work out...."NO BODY'S PERFECT"...belive that......

Archived