Home

The Pain...

IG-64

I came back from ortho yesterday from getting on update on my braces, I've had them for about a year and a half now.

They put a strength chain all the way across the top teeth which is major owie, and they added a rubber band on the right side as well as the one already on the left.

I feel pain, I took a vikoden,yes, I know, it's bad, but it helped, it's starting to wear off though, and the pain is marching in.

So anyone else feel my pain of braces?

My girlfriend has had braces in for the longest(about a year and ahalf). Her teeth are perfectly straight now, but her orthodontest won't take the buggers out. Pisses her off.

My bro had em too, for like 6 months though.

apparently, I was born with my mother's tiny jaw, and my father's larger teeth ! As a result there was alot of crowding that was going to happen, so when I was about 8 I had 6 teeth taken out just to make room for the ones that were coming through. Ive never had braces but I dont have super straight teeth either..... theyre passable though. im just waiting for em all to fall out so I can get some gold dentures. (ie. when im about 70)

My grandfather had about 5 or 6 gold teeth...they looked so cool !

MTFBWYA

AWWW man, count yourself lucky you weren't there back in the day when the cages in your mouth could literally tare your lip to shreds. Why, I remember when I had a to iron bars in my mouth that I had to lay on the floor every night and have my mo tighten them for me. Just ponder that for a while IG.

Originally posted by Astrotoy7

apparently, I was born with my mother's tiny jaw, and my father's larger teeth ! As a result there was alot of crowding that was going to happen, so when I was about 8 I had 6 teeth taken out just to make room for the ones that were coming through. Ive never had braces but I dont have super straight teeth either..... theyre passable though. im just waiting for em all to fall out so I can get some gold dentures. (ie. when im about 70)

My grandfather had about 5 or 6 gold teeth...they looked so cool !

MTFBWYA

SO you're saying you like like mr. ed?

HAR HAR HAR!!!

I laugh at you :)

Archived