Home

Background Music?

Wai_TungLeung

Do you want music in the background?  

11 members have voted

1. 1. Do you want music in the background?

• Yeah! Imperial March bring it on!
    • No, I want to hear my victim sweat while I get ready to kill

Nice and simple, what kind of background music do you want and what background music will we get?

Personally I would want none of that star wars music in the background as you wouldn't expect stormtroopers to hear the imperial march playing along as they go round killing rebels, unless they have a radio in their helmet.

Not sure what LucasArt will do, I get the feeling some electric guitar star wars theme is going to be pumping out of my stereo when I get the game.

No offense or anything but that's the dumbest thing I ever heard. What do you mean you wouldn't want Star Wars music inside the game? That's so stupid so you think vader had a little stereo sysem in his helmet where he played the Imperial March every time he got out from the shuttle? That would be really f****d up if there was no music during the battles. It first of all hypes you up and all that. Secondly it's amazing and creates the Star Wars atmosphere in the game.

My stance is clear DJ Adi, no star wars music in the background. The majority of people are asking for [rather over the top] features like eyes moving, rag doll physics, quality graphics, etc. Now they can have these things if they want, but if that is so, surely music would be a step backwards in terms of realism. But on the other hand Star Wars is not real so that point is neutral.

But on the other hand, if there is going to be surround sound audio, the obvious advantage is being able to hear where the action is taking place and can often help pin point where enermies are firing from. Now music would make this feature harder to use.

In my opinion I would much rather settle for the sound of the forest animals chirping away, the sound of foot crossing grass and sand, the music of war with AT-AT legs slowly moving, just being able to appricate sound you would hear as if you were in the battle. Not standard star wars music.

But I will settle for a compromise of a Music Off Button. :D

Originally posted by Sounds Risky

Battlefield didn't need it, Battlefront doesn't either.

^Ditto^

The music would probably get tiring and repetitive anyway. If you want music just load it up using Windows Media Player and play it in the background.

perhaps hey could make something like imperial march when a real battle is going on, or when imperials capture a control point.

rebels would have rebel music of course, etc.

other than that, a peaceful little tune would be good for me, while im stalking my victim and stab my vibroblade in his @$$!

BLEED!

yeah or something like jaws when the enemies are near.think of the effect when you cant see them and suddenly tumdum...tumdum... yeah that would be cool.

I voted yes 'cause sometimes, on certain BF servers and maps I have to walk a mile before seeing some action and I would have enjoyed some music while running/jogging.

Besides, LF biggest strength was the sound effects and the music.

Anyway, I like to hear a small, tiny, very soft background music. Just for fun. It beats silence(unless you're one of those stealth games lovers).

it could be like the upcoming BF Vietnam, where u can choose or not to listen songs during the MP game.

from IGN BFvietnam preview: "Though we're all hot to fly around in our choppers, blasting Wagner or Jefferson Airplane as loud as the laws of physics will allow, you can also drop in your own playlist of up to 16 songs. So if, for instance, you really like DMX, you can add that to the game at your convenience. It won't stream to other players so they'll still be stuck listening to Credence but it's still a nice addition."

Archived