Home

i'm stuck! pc version Covert Operation - Kril'Dor

raversangel

i'm stuck! pc versio Covert Operation - Kril'Dorn

i've already placed the first two homing beacons and am on my third...i'm up in the central tower trying to break the glass so that i can place the third on the comm tower...i can't break the glass for some reason...is there a special way to do it? i've stood there hacking away with my lightsaber for fifteen minutes and i can't get it to break! help please! or is there some other way to the comm tower?

If you have gotten to the top of the central tower area, and opened the sliding section, there are two glass panels you might see - one is breakable (it is already partly broken) the other isn't. Out to the ledge, across and done.

Mike

Originally posted by raversangel

i'm stuck! pc versio Covert Operation - Kril'Dorn

i've already placed the first two homing beacons and am on my third...i'm up in the central tower trying to break the glass so that i can place the third on the comm tower...i can't break the glass for some reason...is there a special way to do it? i've stood there hacking away with my lightsaber for fifteen minutes and i can't get it to break! help please! or is there some other way to the comm tower?

When you start the level get det packs plant 1 on the window and BOOM:bdroid2:

Archived