Home

What do want in JK4? ('Future of the Series' merged)

Tidus01

many gamers have wanted to be immersed in a star wars universe.....

that could all be done.

let me explain some things that would enhance the image of the star wars universe:

1) you create or choose a character

2) you get placed in a servers called PLANETS. let me explain: each server is a different planet on which you live on; these arent your normal servers. these servers include single player and multiplayer together. To elaborate:

3) you start a new identity on a "planet" and u live and save your progress(only) in an appartment building where you have your own room which only you have access to

4)As you travel thorugh different markets, you obtain market codes which when you enter in your appratrment you are able to buy, sell. trade items from within your appartment without having to travel all the way to the market itself

5)within the building perameters there is a massive garage for those who live in the building:

each player is allowed to keep probably only one vehicle within the garage

6) moving along, within the server/world there are various buildings, on of which is an Academy, presumingly for Jedis. This Academy is used for training. To explain: as your character progress mentally and physically they are able to gain new features towards themeselves such as

endurance: how welll you take damage, reflex: how well you react and block , etc. ; you are able to gain new force powers such as push, pull, grip,lightining, heal, etc. All of these features towards your character must be trained with within the Jedi Academy. Not going into too much detail, your character must train and live temporarily within the academy and train with others to excell his character in different areas.

7) continuing, as it could be predicted, servers/worlds will fill up and therefore, there should be many of them, each significantly different (different terrains, buildings, items, etc.). Now you ask

" well...how how can i go to planet XYZ and talk to Joe Shmoe? "

....to answer that, you go to a special place where starcrafts are held, you get into a planet transportation shuttle and it will take you to the planet of your choice. .... now you ask,how do I save when on another planet? well to answer that you should have a choice of renting an appartment.

8) the gameplay will be very similair to Jedi Acedmemy although one main new feature that will DEFINETLY be noticable. I call it - The Blocking Button -!!

in Jedi Academy you do not quite control defense....but within this game, blocking will be don automaticlly 10-20 percent of the time and manually blocking will have to be taken in mind when fighting; for in Jedi Acedmy/Outcast the game is very strongly based around runing around, moving away from an attack and then jumping towards the enemy with another attack (no defensive side to th game really).

No you ask - where can we fit the Block button to make the fighting comfortable? well, already thought of that. If youre using the mouse, and you probably are, then the block button would be the Middle mouse button.

9) your character would probably be able to carry a few weapons (unlike Jedi Academy you should be grounded to the floor for you carrymrethen 10 weapons and items). You always carry a pistol. (1) You carryYou are able to carry (1) BIG WEAPON such as rocket launcher. And you are able to carry (1) Medium size weapon. And you carry a lightsaber/sword (1)

10) your health would go down realisticlly. your armor will prevent a horrible death. and as in HALO, your able to purchase for a great deal of money a Power Shield. This prevents a minimum amount of damage going through. when it wears down normal damage will go through. but soon the Power Shield recharges.

if I think of anything else I'll add it in

msg me if u want at ibendelman@hotmail.com

understand this is only a taste of whatcould be done to let star wars fans live thier star wars fantasy

.......*taking in breath*

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

as for a question that wold probably soon be asked....

what if people decide to go a bit , lets just say, whack and start breaking the true experience??

well....LET THEM!!!

the reason they could do alot of what they want is because just as they have committed a

" Planet Crime ", the Planet Gaurdians are right there after them.

depending on the crime, the player must pay in credits for what he has done...if he has no credits then he must give out a weapong/item equivelant to the price he mustpay or he is to be put in Prison (no joke...you will have to - wait - to play again.)

so if your gonna lame or steal vehicles ..which you can do.....you will be fined or criminilized.

you can do a crime - make you have credits or items to get out of trouble.

but how can i forget the most fun your gnna have when you get in trouble:

Outrunning the Planet Gaurdians...... that'll would be fun

....try adding new reasonable additions to the is future game

Originally posted by Tidus01

2) you get placed in a servers called PLANETS. let me explain: each server is a different planet on which you live on; these arent your normal servers. these servers include single player and multiplayer together.

Sounds a lot like Galaxies (yuck) to me. And why on earth would I want to join a server somewhere to play a singleplayer game? A singleplayer game needs to be playable on one PC. Not everyone has an internet connection (especially a good one). Who would want to have to pay a monthly fee to play a singleplayer game? No one.

3) you start a new identity on a "planet" and u live and save your progress(only) in an appartment building where you have your own room which only you have access to

Also sounds like Galaxies. Why not just save my singleplayer progress on my own harddrive? It is a hell of a lot easier and a hell of a lot cheaper.

4)As you travel thorugh different markets, you obtain market codes which when you enter in your appratrment you are able to buy, sell. trade items from within your appartment without having to travel all the way to the market itself

Is it just me, or does this also sound like Galaxies? Uh, the Jedi Knight seris is a first person shooter. FPSers are not about selling and buying items and going to the market. They are about blowing stuff up, and fragging other players. Why would I buy a Jedi Knight FPS to go to some virtual market? You can already do that with Galaxies. The Jedi Knight series is not like Galaxies.

5)within the building perameters there is a massive garage for those who live in the building: each player is allowed to keep probably only one vehicle within the garage

Why would I need a garage? If I had a vehicle in a FPS, I will be out using it. A FPS is not about a character's "down time". That would be boring as hell.

6) moving along, within the server/world there are various buildings, on of which is an Academy, presumingly for Jedis. This Academy is used for training. To explain: as your character progress mentally and physically they are able to gain new features towards themeselves such as

endurance: how welll you take damage, reflex: how well you react and block , etc. ; you are able to gain new force powers such as push, pull, grip,lightining, heal, etc. All of these features towards your character must be trained with within the Jedi Academy. Not going into too much detail, your character must train and live temporarily within the academy and train with others to excell his character in different areas.

You really should try Galaxies.

7) Now you ask

" well...how how can i go to planet XYZ and talk to Joe Shmoe? "

But I don't want to talk to Joe Shmoe. I want to blow Joe Shmoe up, because this is a Jedi Knight game and Jedi Knight games are FPSs. If I want to talk, I will play Galaxies or go on ICQ, or pick up the phone.

....to answer that, you go to a special place where starcrafts are held, you get into a planet transportation shuttle and it will take you to the planet of your choice.

Hmmm. I wonder if Galaxies works like that?

8) the gameplay will be very similair to Jedi Acedmemy although one main new feature that will DEFINETLY be noticable. I call it - The Blocking Button -!!

in Jedi Academy you do not quite control defense....but within this game, blocking will be don automaticlly 10-20 percent of the time and manually blocking will have to be taken in mind when fighting; for in Jedi Acedmy/Outcast the game is very strongly based around runing around, moving away from an attack and then jumping towards the enemy with another attack (no defensive side to th game really).

No you ask - where can we fit the Block button to make the fighting comfortable? well, already thought of that. If youre using the mouse, and you probably are, then the block button would be the Middle mouse button.

This has been talked about at length already. A block button is pointless. When a player is isn't attacking, they will want to be defending. So the entire time except when I take a swing, I have to hold down a button? What's the point? That is providing the exact same functionality that the auto-blocking does (defending when you are not attacking), except I have to hold down a stupid button all the time. That's a pain in the ass, isn't it?

Not only that, but for multiplayer, you have now introduced one more thing that will be affected by lag. Are you going to be happy when your head gets chopped off after you have pressed the block button? I didn't think so...

If you want increased saber defense, why not use the cvars to do so right now?

understand this is only a taste of whatcould be done to let star wars fans live thier star wars fantasy

A bad taste IMO. My Star Wars fantasy is running around with my lightsaber and either chopping up stormtroopers with my lightsaber, or going online and chopping up other players with my lightsaber. I don't want leave my e-appartment to go to the e-market and buy e-muffins. If I did, I would be playing Galaxies, not Jedi Academy.

I didn't watch Star Wars as a kid and dream of going to Mos Eisley and buying e-sandwiches. I want action and combat, not chatting. When I want to play an RPG, I play an RPG, like KOTOR. Damn I'm glad I don't have to pay money to store my saved games for that on some server somewhere.

what if people decide to go a bit , lets just say, whack and start breaking the true experience??

You mean by chatting instead of fighting? You're right, that really does break the true experience. Probably a good idea to put in saveguards to prevent people from doing it.

the reason they could do alot of what they want is because just as they have committed a

" Planet Crime ", the Planet Gaurdians are right there after them.

I propose that chatting instead of fighting is a Planet Crime. I also nominate myself as Planet Guardian!

depending on the crime, the player must pay in credits for what he has done...if he has no credits then he must give out a weapong/item equivelant to the price he mustpay or he is to be put in Prison (no joke...you will have to - wait - to play again.)

And thus the game dies. Preventing people from playing is the absolute worst thing you could do. People payed good money for the game, and now they can't play it? People won't stand for that (me included). No one is going to stick around and wait to play again, they are going to go play something else.

And who decided what the "planet crimes" are? I do, because I am the Planet Guardian! What if I bust you for chatting, and put you in prison for 3 years? That's the law, and now you can't play the game you bought for 3 years. Happy aren't you? By the time you come back, everyone will be gone. I'm glad you got your money's worth. Whew, what a fun game!

so if your gonna lame or steal vehicles ..which you can do.....you will be fined or criminilized.

And what is "laming?". It is ultimately a stupid concept in a FPS. Why killing someone in a FPS is "lame" is beyond me.

you can do a crime - make you have credits or items to get out of trouble.

Wheeee, sounds like something I want to pay for!

....try adding new reasonable additions to the is future game

Play Galaxies, and leave Jedi Knight games as a FPS.

Originally posted by txa1265

Count me out.

Boy, you said it. :)

Originally posted by Prime

This has been talked about at length already. A block button is pointless. When a player is isn't attacking, they will want to be defending. So the entire time except when I take a swing, I have to hold down a button?

I remember this from other discussions - and I remember that at the time I had played some of Jedi Power Battles on the GBA. That *has* a block button - and if you don't 'swing' properly to 'bat' away the blasts, a single battle droid will take Obi-Wan out in about 5 shots.

I didn't watch Star Wars as a kid and dream of going to Mos Eisley and buying e-sandwiches.
That's the funniest thing I've read all month! :D

Mike

Add to the fact that you have to pay monthly to play on a server, it just leaves a bad taste in my mouth and i have too many bills as it is. That is the reason i don't play galazies or any other MMORPG. I get why they have to charge but i think 15-20 is a little excessive on top of what i pay monthly for my cable line. 50 bucks, one good 100+ hour FPS action RPG game played on my pc, not online, with star wars content, plus some of the good ideas = probably the best star wars game.

Dude, I understand where you're coming from with the whole merging FPS and MMORPG stuff, but I really don't think it would work. Look at all the hit detection and other lag related problems academy had combat wise and you'll see what I mean. Besides, that's not immersive. When I talk about an immersive game I mean a game that make you feel like your really a character in a specific world who has the power to really affect people's lives. JK did that and so did JO for the most part, but JA fell short(and so did MOTS for you oldtimers out there :) ) but anyway. To make a game emersive you have to make it well structured, which most online games aren't. People just don't work the way they're expected to online and also there's no easy way to commicate and co ordinate efforts. Besides, nothing in multiplayer compares to the journey you had in say JO to defeat desann. I mean, he may have been a purple lizard, but they still made him a nasty villain you ENJOYED fighting. I just couldn't imagine the same experience in MP. It doesn't happen.

As for blocking in combat, I think blaster deflection should stay automatic, but saber blocking should be manual. The reality is in a real sword fight( or saber fight as it were) you interact with your opponent, parrying strikes, attacking yourself, making advances and retreats and so on. That interaction is something saber combat needs. There are some mod makers in JA trying put that in, but I hope the next JK game has it in the original game. That would be sweet. Not only that, but include hand to hand move(punches, kicks, trips) into the saber combat and that would be even sweeter. Maybe throw in some real stealth(ala thief) and you'd have an epic sp experience. Just my two cents on the subject. Debate more now! muahahahahaha!

I think that a new take on saber combat could be taken in the next game as well. I remember a while back when obi-wan was to be the next in the dark forces series, lucasarts was talking about a glyph system or something that moves would be determined by movement of the mouse. So let's say you moved in a low circular pattern clockwise, you would be able to parry a low saber attack, then while holding down a button, probably mouse 1, you would do an attack with the mouse depending on which way you moved it. I kind of see the mouse as an extension of the arms in terms of gameplay because the arms are the only part of the body that can move in a similar fashion just as the mouse does. Plus add to the fact that a mouse isn't as intuitive in JA, i use a game pad. But i think if implemented properly, like the flight in freelancer, i think the mouse could be pretty damn intuitive and could allow players to have the means to have those "movie" like duels.

I agree with Prime...a lot of those original ideas sound a lot like Galaxies (which I had to pass up because of my 56k modem & limited budget). Personally, I would LOVE a single player, semi-plot-driven pseudo-Galaxies that I could play offline, but that shouldn't be part of the JK series.

I've played every DF/JK game except MOTS, and here's my opinion of how the next JK should be:

1. Get an original plot. JA was fun, but I was disappointed when I found out that Tavion was the main bad guy...made it more worthy of an Outcast expansion pack to finish out that plot line. One of the main things that made DFII & Outcast great was the fact that they had different plots (even though the Valley of the Jedi did have a cameo appearance in Outcast).

2. Keep Kyle Katarn as the main character, but give the man a change of clothes, for crying out loud!! He's a jedi, not a bantha herder! In my opinion, he should either be wearing a jedi outfit, or some sort of fatigues/military outfit (he is ex-military, after all...).

3. Get rid of the Q3 engine...it was good while it lasted, but it just gets old after a while.

4. Expand on the vehicles. My favorite level in JA was the swoop bike level (but in my opinion, it was too short).

5. Use live-action cinematics. DFII had some great scinematics w/ good acting and great lines...but the cinematics in Outcast left a sour taste in my mouth, and while Academy had some good one-liners (You always sense a disturbance in the force...), I felt that it didn't quite measure up to DFII.

6. I liked the idea about automatic blaster-blocks & manual saber battles (the mouse control idea sounds neat).

7. Keep a greater variation in enemies. I thought DFII and Outcast did an excellent job at this...there were LOTS of stormtroopers who were easy to kill (I so enjoy massacring stormies), some who weren't so easy (rocket launcher, anyone?), some easier to medium saber enemies (reborn), and then the difficult enemies (dark jedi in DFII, Tavion & Desann in Outcast). I felt that there were too many saber-wielding enemies in Academy...it was an accomplishment to kill someone with a saber in DFII & Outcast, but I found myself thinking, "Gee, another reborn?" That's just my opinion, though

Anyway...those are my ideas. I'll admit, I spent too much time complaining about JA, but this was my second go-around...it was better the first time I wrote it, then my @$& computer froze and I had to retype it all...

Originally posted by Obi_Kwiet

I would pay money for an MMFPS I have been wanting one for awile. I can't understand why they dont make one.

I thought Sony either had one or was putting one out ... but can't remember ...

I'm all for people enjoying MMO games of any type, and I'm all for genre-crossing games. I'm regularly connected to the internet through our wireless network at home, but I *still* abhor the idea of *having* to be connected to play a SP game.

(and, yes, if HL2 requires an *active* Internet connection to play SP mode - i.e. active to start the game each time, not just install it - then I will *not* be buying it)

Mike

What I am wondering is this... how many people want the next Jedi Knight game to NOT be a Jedi Knight game at all... but rather KOTOR with online play, or SW Galaxies without the monthly fee and everyone being a Jedi?

Frankly I think that the series would lose an awful lot if it were only about saber dueling and role playing being a Jedi.

'Nuff said.

Personally I'd love to see a "Dark Side" storyline for the single player campaign. For multiplayer, further development of the objective based modules (like Siege) with more maps, objectives, vehicles and team-options. I'm not asking for Battlefront or Republic Commando mind you, because this would involve Jedi and smaller scale battles (like Commando teams) and feature material outside the canon films (ie: not limited to the movie storylines).

As far as Obi-Wan was concerned, it was a cool idea (before it was stripped down and scaled back for the Xbox release it eventually became), but it really wasn't going to be part of the Jedi Knight series. The fact that it was in a different timeline and focused on a totally different character than Kyle or anyone involved with him, plus that it was going to be almost exclusively force-saber based (Obi-Wan being a low level Force user throughout the SP campaign), made it unworthy of the series IMHO, even though there were hints all along that this was going to be "thought of as the next Jedi game." The planned multiplayer aspect sounded very Jedi Knight like though, too bad it was axed.

What I am wondering is this... how many people want the next Jedi Knight game to NOT be a Jedi Knight game at all... but rather KOTOR with online play, or SW Galaxies without the monthly fee and everyone being a Jedi?

Personally, I think they should keep JK as a FPS. I've heard great things about KOTOR (don't have it yet, though), and maybe they could make a KOTOR-offshoot with MP, but they shouldn't use JK to do it.

As far as Galaxies goes, from what I understand, it's kind of its own animal...like I said before, I wouldn't mind a pseudo-Galaxies that those of us with slow internet and limited budgets could play as an SP game (and is everyone really a Jedi already? I heard that that would take a LONG time...), but once again, keep that as a Galaxies-offshoot.

JK should stay a FPS.

Personally, I would also like to see a dark side plot line developed...maybe for the next game you could be Kyle trying to search out and kill dark Jaden...or dark Jaden building a force to DESTROY THE JEDI ONCE AND FOR ALL!!!!

MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!:evil3:

Jedi Knight + Doom 3 engine = the revolution

all you need.

Leave the MASTERFUL rpg elements to games like kotor and kotor 2 which are unbeatable in their fields.

Once JK makes its next engine step, particularily if its doom 3, developers will be forced to create the incredible animations and slower paced (even more movie like) saber battles that would make the series incredible.

Why?

Because the animation is quite sophisticated on engines like that, so much so, that lower frame animations look 'out of place' and obscure in the graphically rich environment.

Well of course this may digress slightly from the run and gun style much of Jediknight is inherent with. But after the engine matures (after quake 4), bringing the JK series to it while maintaining the fast action is certainly conceivable although far off (time wise).

first of all i would like to state what I imagined the new game to be ( at the very start of the forum) is not specific and could be changed.

seconly, i was recommended by you ppl to try GALAXIES. I have, i know what it is, but the gameplay isnt exactly what I imagined.

And when I said "planets/servers" by that i intended to explain something (sorry, forgot lol):

these seerver DO incluse single player. now read carefully:

a) when you are OFFLINE it is the exact same as ONLINE although you are not able to meet/talk and play with real players(obviously) but replacing the online players will be bots

and there will be missions/quests for SP and MP(becauase remember: SP is MP- except for the fact that bots(npc) will replace players if you are offline.

--------so for the people who are offline, YES, they are also able to play this game------------

and for the saying, " Go play galaxies!!,

i say that i do not want to for the combat is not the same as in JA (JK). And for those of you yelling out "i dont want an RPG!" well, this game is not really meant as an RPG in the way that you imagine. All you need to do to fight is just do some missions, get some money and get some items/weapons and go to a Dueling area of your city and from there ...its just like JA where you can play Power Duel, Duel, etc. without losing items /money/what not if you die (friendly duels). And for those who want to live a little more dangerously you just step outside your fortified city and from there it is a free for all world with - dinosaurs,vehicles, other creatures and your fellow players/bots.

so this game , I repeat, is not like galaxies. This game is VERY much like JA although it is in A MP/SP world, with detailed gameplay where you outfit your character and live in worlds where everything feels so much cooler.

so forthose non- rpgers, and i know ure out there everywhere, youll be able to play this game without worrying about rpging. all you need to do is get some stuff and ure set for the rest of the game.......unless you want to get better weapons/vehicles to whoop your friends.

oh...and one more thing:

about laming(killing people inside a city - outside city= okay)...well, i guessyour right about not letting you play when you are criminized. All you have to do I guess is pay money or items( or maybe you have another idea). And the intersting thing would be that if you do not want to pay then you will be chased down by planet guardians (police/npc) and you could fight them off, run from them. in fact, maybe you can even train to be a Planet Gaurdian...who knows.

Originally posted by rccar328

1. Get an original plot. JA was fun, but I was disappointed when I found out that Tavion was the main bad guy...made it more worthy of an Outcast expansion pack to finish out that plot line. One of the main things that made DFII & Outcast great was the fact that they had different plots (even though the Valley of the Jedi did have a cameo appearance in Outcast).

Personally, I like the idea of having a consistent and extended plot over a series of games. It helps make the overall series feel more epic IMO.

2. Keep Kyle Katarn as the main character, but give the man a change of clothes, for crying out loud!! He's a jedi, not a bantha herder! In my opinion, he should either be wearing a jedi outfit, or some sort of fatigues/military outfit (he is ex-military, after all...).

I kind of liked the make-your-own-jedi thing, but if it is a DF game then I prefer that it would be about Kyle. Not only that, but you tend to get a better story when the character is predefined (especially one as well fleshed out as Kyle). The biggest complaint I've seen about him is comments from teenagers saying "OMFG Kyle is past puberty!1!! He is teh old!!"

3. Get rid of the Q3 engine...it was good while it lasted, but it just gets old after a while.

The next game will no doubt be on a new engine, so no worries :)

4. Expand on the vehicles. My favorite level in JA was the swoop bike level (but in my opinion, it was too short).

I agree. The vehicles have a lot of potential.

6. I liked the idea about automatic blaster-blocks & manual saber battles (the mouse control idea sounds neat).

As long as the manual blocking for sabers doesn't involve constantly holding down a button, I'll be happy :)

7. Keep a greater variation in enemies. I thought DFII and Outcast did an excellent job at this...there were LOTS of stormtroopers who were easy to kill (I so enjoy massacring stormies), some who weren't so easy (rocket launcher, anyone?), some easier to medium saber enemies (reborn), and then the difficult enemies (dark jedi in DFII, Tavion & Desann in Outcast). I felt that there were too many saber-wielding enemies in Academy...it was an accomplishment to kill someone with a saber in DFII & Outcast, but I found myself thinking, "Gee, another reborn?" That's just my opinion, though

That's true. But at the same time, I like the idea of the Reborn in the sense of having more than a few saber battles. You are right that it shouldn't be overdone.

Originally posted by Rumor

Prime, you owe me $10 for using one of my lines

Really? Sorry, man. You must be rubbing off on me. The check is in the mail...

Originally posted by txa1265

Check the calendar

Doh! :D

Originally posted by Kurgan

Frankly I think that the series would lose an awful lot if it were only about saber dueling and role playing being a Jedi.

'Nuff said.

Yep. JK is about both sabers and guns.

JK should stay a FPS.

So true. Let other games tackle other genres. Not to say it can't incorporate other elements, but I want JK to remain at heart a FPS.

a) when you are OFFLINE it is the exact same as ONLINE although you are not able to meet/talk and play with real players(obviously) but replacing the online players will be bots

and there will be missions/quests for SP and MP(becauase remember: SP is MP- except for the fact that bots(npc) will replace players if you are offline.

But this won't work. To have a SP story you need the opponants controlled so that they act according to the story, and that the events fit in with the story. This is simply impossible with player controlled opponants. Players are going to play they way they want to play. If they can't, they simply won't play at all. How do you propose to get players to perform the same actions as the SP AI?

In order to have a satisfying SP and MP experience, they really need to be seperate. If you don't, you have to start making compromises. Either you have a co-op thing where players are all on the same side, or you have players on opposing sides with no story (or an indepth one anyway). Once you have players on opposite sides, you will end up with something like Seige. How do you progress a story with something like that? How players follow their own path without ruining other players' storylines? When one player goes to by weapons, how is the story more immersive when the seller says, "I m teh uber guy!1 Buy my 1EE7 gunz so u can lame hte noobs!"

And for those of you yelling out "i dont want an RPG!" well, this game is not really meant as an RPG in the way that you imagine. All you need to do to fight is just do some missions, get some money and get some items/weapons and go to a Dueling area of your city and from there

Do some quests. Check

Gather gold/money. Check

Gather items/weapons. Check

Sounds like an RPG to me.

and from there it is a free for all world with - dinosaurs

I love Star Wars dinosaurs! I'll call the big one Stampy!!

This game is VERY much like JA although it is in A MP/SP world, with detailed gameplay where you outfit your character and live in worlds where everything feels so much cooler.

so this game , I repeat, is not like galaxies.

I repeat, it is just like Galaxies. Apart from the combat system, how is it different? And a FPS combat system won't really work (apart from the lag issues) because people die constantly in FPSs. Would you have to start from scratch every time you die? Boring (and frustrating). Would fights be so that you never die? Boring.

so forthose non- rpgers, and i know ure out there everywhere, youll be able to play this game without worrying about rpging. all you need to do is get some stuff and ure set for the rest of the game.......unless you want to get better weapons/vehicles to whoop your friends.

You're saying I would need to do some quests, gather some money, gather some items, and gather some weapons. And to survive I would have to keep doing this to get better weapons and vehicles.

So I have to RPG to be able to not worry about RPGing.

And how would I be set for the rest of the game? Either I get killed and have to do it all over again, or I can never die and thus am bored out of my skull. And how does the singleplayer story fit into all this again? How do I deal with progressively more difficult enemies and bosses? There are more difficult enemies and bosses, right?

about laming(killing people inside a city - outside city= okay)...well...All you have to do I guess is pay money or items

So I have to RPG.

( or maybe you have another idea)

How about get rid of the concept of "laming?"

Holy **** what a long post...

Archived