Home

Lightsaber cloning on planet near star forge

narfblat

This is only when you're about to leave the unknown planet.

I chose to follow the dark side, and after the party members who were unwilling to join me were killed, Bastila congratulated me and I was automatically put on the Ebon Hawk. I wanted the double-bladed lightsaber she was using, so I went back outside and removed it from her inventory and went back to the game screen without switching back to the main character. Bastila again congratulated me, and I was again put on my ship. I went to upgrade my lightsaber and saw that she still had it equipped, and there was a copy of her lightsaber in my inventory. I tried it again, and got another saber. Just make sure Bastila equips the item before you head to the Ebon Hawk. This error may work with other items, (and may work with light side,) but I haven't bothered to check it.

well in the xbox version on manaan where the air locks are you have to go in them alone down in the kolto base thing or whatever it is.. i know that if you strip your party off and go back in you can clone their stuff. but im sure you would know that

Archived