Home

BETA TEST: Bast Castle SIEGE

monsoontide

Hi All,

I am seeking 6 additional testers to play test my Bast Castle SIEGE map. As I would like to make this map as polished and professional & fun as possible.

(READ THE WHOLE MESSAGE B4 REPLYING!!!)

Bast_01.jpg

Bast_02.jpg

(See this thread http://66.90.64.18/showthread.php?s=&threadid=123214 for more info & screenshots)

Testers will be required to test the map for technical issues and more importantly sort out problems related to playability - Objective completion, chokepoints on map, team balance etc.

I specifically require people who are willing to test as a team - communicate with others in the team and bring all the issues to my attention for fixing / altering / adjustment.

A readme will be posted to successful testers detailing my exact testing needs - as well as issues I am already aware of.

A FAST internet connection would be helpful.

I AM NOT looking for people who are only interested in downloading the map early (Especially since it still contains many minor things that require adjustment/fixing)

Since Andy867 has been kind enough to host the map for download and set up a server, it will be primarily up to him to choose testers.

Priority will go to people who have tested reliably for us before...

However, if anyone else is willing to host the map on a server for testing, (and tha map for download) I think we may be able to open up a second team of 6.

ALL feedback on the map should be posted to this thread.

A list of testers will be posted when all positions have been filled.

The next round of testing will begin next week as I am currently adding some fixes and changes to the current map that Andy867 & I tested last night.

Thankyou for your help. :D

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Monsoon, there is no questio about it, I would love to actually TEST your map, and this is not a gimmick just to download it early.

I am also very honored to be the first to sign up for beta testing.

THX as always monsoontide.

Reapa

Seemed like a great map when I first saw it.

Just to ensure that the map is 'pnutmaster worthy' (j/k;)), I'd like to give it a thorough run through.

If this turns out the way i'd like it to, it could be the next biggest and most played Siege map out of all.

So with that, I'm up for some beta testing.

email, if you need it:

pnutmaster2003@yahoo.com

OR

tomar_dicol@jediofoldcode.com

as ive said before id happily help out this testing a new siege map, jka always needs more

i got plenty of time usually to play online, so id rather do it for a good purpose

oh and andy you'll know me as killee, ive played asteroids against u a couple of times, though results dont matter... :p

I would assume he will let us know via e-mail...but thats just me. Then again, we have to keep in mind we ARE working with Monsoontide...so don't be suprised if a jawa shows up at your front door carying the secret information...

I think the easiest thing at the moment is to PM whoever is testing. Then you can send me contact details later...

Just registering your interest in this is great!

Slight delay til Tuesday though... I was reworking some parts of the map and had it all compiled but one of the objectives stopped working. Have fixed that, but it will take another 24 hours to compile...

However, have added/fixed a few more things. The smaller pair of Turbo laser turrets no fire at the Jedi team, making the objective of turning them off now more imperative than ever!

Mostly fixed the shader on the Sith Holocron too.

OK... Compiling begins.... NOW! :)

Hi, my name is Mongo, and i see that you need some beta tester? I own 2 16 person servers and i would be happy to host this map and post it on my downloads page for beta testing...A few individuals in my clan and i have beta tested several maps made by some of our members and let me tell you we are a team! I could definitely host this map on one of my 16 person servers and make a detailed list of bugs and critical errors....If you need my help just email me at Mortalmort@aol.com or AIM me on Mortalmort and my msn is Mortalmort@aol.com

I appreciate your effort towards this wonderful map,

MonGo

Archived