Home

Neighbourhood Map (Mp)

Postman85

Thx for the comments :)

I know the map still needs more details especially the the exteriors of the houses.But I'm working on it :) I hope this map will be finish in the next few weeks.

By the way I've a second edition of it. It's a christmas map. The screenshots are a little bit dark. :rolleyes: Look at the screenshots and tell me what do you think about it.

attachment.php?postid=262676

attachment.php?postid=262678

attachment.php?postid=262679

• 2 weeks later...

I've been awaiting a map like this!! Here is the like part: I have been envisioning a LARGE city or town map with big houses, many rooms, and the city or town would be enormous. It would be so large that you could hide for a long time in the map without being found. Also, with a dock with a ton of ships to look for fugitives and people and to bomb houses!! Also, with a swoop bike area and an AT-ST area!!

I have a suggestion. Your map is wonderful, but, maybe you could turn it into my vision? You can't say that this map I thought up would be bad. It would be sweet. Maybe 20 houses or fifty?!?!

Anyway, think about it.

:fett:

• 3 weeks later...
Originally posted by majinrevan

I've been awaiting a map like this!! Here is the like part: I have been envisioning a LARGE city or town map with big houses, many rooms, and the city or town would be enormous. It would be so large that you could hide for a long time in the map without being found. Also, with a dock with a ton of ships to look for fugitives and people and to bomb houses!! Also, with a swoop bike area and an AT-ST area!!

I have a suggestion. Your map is wonderful, but, maybe you could turn it into my vision? You can't say that this map I thought up would be bad. It would be sweet. Maybe 20 houses or fifty?!?!

Anyway, think about it.

:fett:

2 words: Ultimate laggage.

It might be cool, but have you thought of how many portals the BSP process might make with all this? There could be easily tens of thousands of portals, making the BSP process long. Not only that, the number of triangles that the engine has to draw every second: Lots. That means lag.

• 3 weeks later...
Originally posted by Pahricida

Dragonball- Freak ...

Is ja echt schlimm mit dir. :p

Abgesehen davon, dass ich diese Art von maps nicht mag: super bravo klasse. XD

Well and to anyone who didn't understand me:

... Don't mind I've been talking **** anyways. :D

German is a no no here!

Edit: Saying that word is a no no.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived