Home

What is Monkey Island 2b5

wiseunicorn

Well “ The first Monkey Island is the best of all the pirate adventures games, looking for treasure, gold, silver, doubloons, even sleepy lagoons, and of course after a hard days pillage just, go and rest for the night with my wench “ I WISH “

What I am saying it is 21st century its a game be a “PIRATE” we want Monkey Island 5 just e-mail

:monkey4: :monkey4:

Well it was late in the night when I send you all that message-looked fine by me at the time (to much Grog). What I was saying without any riddles this time.

I have looked at allot of your complaints about their is not/or is going to be a Monkey Island 5. Why don't we all do a mass e-mail campaign from this web site, even other web site to Lucasarts for MI5 (lets be pirates).

We could e-mail all over the seven seas, well its is worth a try?;)

Originally posted by Skinkie

Let's not and say we did, it's unlikely we'd have any chance at all to sway their mind, especially since 'they do not believe this is the proper time to release a PC graphic adventure'

Well we will never get on in this world if we don’t try, and try in numbers always works, obviously we haven’t got the “cutting edge” Sad eh just thought we could be a pirate for a while it would have been fun!:)

Back in the day when there was just Monkey Island 1 and 2 (before I was hooked up to the internet) I wrote a letter to LucasArts asking them if a third monkey island games was going to come out. The reply I got was that nothing at that time was in the works. A couple of months(literally, no more than two months!) later CMI hit the shelves. I figure even if there was something in the works for an MI5 LucasArts isn't going to tell us before they tell all the magazines and other info sources. There isn't any reason they wouldn't make another sequal to their biggest non-star wars game with such a huge fan base. Just be patient, we'll know about it soon enough

Yeah thats true, i think it would be great if mi5 was totally secret and then one day they would announce it would be coming out soon, sometimes its better not to know the year and dates and stuff that they are planning for games because problems occur etc. and they can't release it on time. In my opinion i think there definitly is some work going on, on mi5 even if its just some guy scribbling down potential ideas ( Lets hope so anyway):confused:

Originally posted by LeChucks Pizza

sometimes its better not to know the year and dates and stuff that they are planning for games because problems occur etc. and they can't release it on time. [/b]

Or they cancel it! Face it with the current state of LucasArts THERE WILL BE NO MONKEY ISLAND 5. As much as it saddens me, and just a few weeks ago I was of the exact opposite opinion, especially after PCGamers bit, LA have basically said they are not gonna make any adventure games at this time. My only hope is that some day LucasArts is run by proper people again... who understand the value of a FANBASE! and wish to restory LA to former glory.

Originally posted by mariusfinnstun

language man, language

[Family friendly edited version]

I'm a little teapot, short and stout, here's my handle, here's my spout. When I get steamed up, hear me shout, "tip me up and pour me out!"

I have problems expressing myself, cry for me.

Its far more fun just to edit his posts.

I'm totally taking requests for the editing of his next daft post. Right now its between twinkle twinkle little star and pop goes the weasel. Oh or even entire songs, Thrik knows how irritating that is ;)

Originally posted by wiseunicorn

we haven’t got the “cutting edge”

Was that meant to be a pun? WAS IT?!

Oh, and benny, feel free to edit post, just as long as they are tastefull and tact, we don't want to upset anyone now.

Oh who am I kidding, if the guy comes back give him freakin bunny ears and a lifetime ride on the 'It's a Small World' ride at Disneyland whilst an army of kids poke him repeaterdly in the arm.

Or is that too sadistic?

Archived