Home

What is Monkey Island 2b5

wiseunicorn

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

So we meet again metalmonkey03...wel actually this is the first time, but i just wanted to say that...anyway, why are you even registered on this forum if you have no idea what monkey island is (and about that, have you been living under a rock for the past decade...oh i'm sorry, i see that you've been living in a house, i agree with Live Undead, your comical genius and witty repartee is astounding). I'm gonna take a guess how you found out about Monkey Island. Deep in...your house you were on the internet, looking through search engines and mispelled 'Mankey Islam' (sorry to all of you reading this that aren't metalmonkey03, i couldn't think of anything better than that 'Mankey Islam'). You incorrectly spelled it 'Monkey Island', and thousands of websites appeared about everyone's favourite adventure game. When you saw this your small, feeble little mind thought 'I can't believe there is an actual island called Monkey Island', so you clicked on this site, and here you are. Was i close?

Archived