Home

Any Mike Stemmle news?

DarkPhobia

i was wondering if anyone from this site or mixnmojo was able to get in touch with Mike Stemmle to hear what he's got to say about this...

I still think it's really suspicious that Stemmle hasn't said anything about it yet, i'll still have a tiny bit of hope until then...

Somebody got his e-mail address?

April 1st, he's going to come outside of Lucasarts in his underwear and yell, "We were kidding! Sorry guys."

No really. I honestly do believe this a joke. Nobody with brains would cancel a game Steve Purcell himself called "beautifully retooled for the 21st century"

I am not speaking sarcasm. Until Stemmle speaks, I regard this as a cruel joke. I have faith in Sam and Max 2, got a problem with that?

I think its very diffucult to know if its a joke, especially when Stemmler hasnt said anything, with all due respect, if they where sincere with their work, they would say something, but then again, if it is a conspiracy (read more in the conspiracy thread) then i can understand why they do this, i know it sounds odd what im saying, i probably would have done the same, to check the market, again, it wasnt necessary to check the market...Ok i´ll stop rambling now hehe :)

Mike still works for Lucas Arts so he'll probably remain quite unless he's told to give some sort of statement. And even so, he'd probably suck up to Lucas Arts, so what's the point?

My guess is Lucas Arts will start dismissing people from the S&M2 team in the near future - not that I WANT it to happen, but most of their Star Wars crap is developed by third-parties so they'll probably want to downsize and save a few bucks - so we should hear more about it in a few weeks.

Archived