Home

Bay Area Sam & Max Fans! Picket-Line Protest!

Krash Kow

I'm currently in the tentative stages of organizing a protest of Lucasarts officies in San Rafael, CA (I live in Santa Cruz, so picketing comes naturally to me). Target dates would be either March 19th or 22nd, but are somewhat flexible. Anybody interested should PM and E-Mail me (krashkow@aol.com). Let Lucasarts know how you feel!

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by DarkPhobia

can us (fans from overseas) help organize that protest in any way? i feel so helpless... emailing is not enough anymore...

Two things you could do to help.

1) Send Lucasarts an actual lettr. E-Mails don't carry as much weight as posted letters. Here's an address for one of the managers (It's the same address as Lucasarts Prduct Support):

Mike Nelson

P.O. Box 10307

San Rafael, CA

USA

2) If there any any message boards you frequent that may have Americans on them who are interested, spread the word about the protest and link this thread.

Krash Kow, be sure to print out the site picture from "Save Sam and Max" (that one picture on the "Home" page with all the screenshots behind it) several times on posterboard, and put the posters all over Lucasarts' building, cars in the parking lot, and in their general area.

I think its also VERY disrespectful, that LA hasnt said anything about the huge response, that canceling S&M for sure resulted in, that just proves it, LA DONT give sh*t about the people, the potentiel buyers, i AM boycoting LA forever, and i have started to hide any Star Wars game i can find in the shops ;)

SAVE SAM & MAX!

Originally posted by Sam&Max4ever

I think its also VERY disrespectful, that LA hasnt said anything about the huge response, that canceling S&M for sure resulted in, that just proves it, LA DONT give sh*t about the people, the potentiel buyers, i AM boycoting LA forever, and i have started to hide any Star Wars game i can find in the shops ;)

SAVE SAM & MAX!

I'll boycott if they don't realease an adventure game in 3 years.

started to hide any Star Wars game i can find in the shops

YES! someone finally taking my ideas (not in a bad way though)

we should all do that!!! unfortunately i havent been in a gaming store in like a month, so i havent had an opportunity to do it yet

PS: did you think of that yourself, or read my post? if you made it by yourself, then it proves great minds think alike

PPS: krashkow, if you read my thread in the mainstream section (a big boost to that cause) i want you to know i meantion your picket line in there, if they post it up (just read my thread and you'll know what im talking about) it will be a GREAT boost to your picket

Archived