Home

Bay Area Sam & Max Fans! Picket-Line Protest!

Krash Kow

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

mmmh.. that wasnt meant funny so why feel bad?

and typing with a wart on the chin is assumingly more precise than without.

it's therefore perfect abstracted, looks funny and trains the neck muscle. there is also one long thick black hair growing on that wart.

it's a must lol roflmao XD panty peeer.

coincidently.

really.

so now people are peeing in their pants. wonderful. you need to get that checked out. i know i know, its because you were laughing. (which i refuse to believe because you dont have a sense of humor) goldwump washington

i'm just kidding, youre a great guy!

Moving along from Synthetic Gerbil, Ray Jones, and new nonsence poster, I would like to be at the protest, but guess what? Im from the east coast, so i was wondering, could i send a poster for you to wave out there in front of lucasarts for me, cause id like to know that i somehow participated in such a great movement in the Sam and Max revolution.

God bless you Krash Kow,

Stoner Dave

Originally posted by SyntheticGerbil

I say we go protest the government to legalize marijuana by smoking a bowl in our parents bathroom with a towel lining the bottom of the door and the air vent on high.

Hmm... It seems not too long ago you were bashing weed [not that i would care.] Are you just trying to make yourself cool by taking the so called attributes of people and poking fun?

For the record, I dont smoke weed, and I have alternative.

Sorry for getting off topic, but since the protest isnt happening anytime soon, im sure it shouldnt bother too many people

Jeez, I think we all need to relax, take a deep breath, call me an @SShole, and smile. If there was a popularity contest, it wouldnt be on the forum, since lucasars doesnt give a tiny tin crap about us. Lets just say were all masters of our own destiny, and we would be damned if anyone is gonna say anything otherwise. And what does this have to do with anything? It doesnt, but i hope i lightened up the mood a little :max:

OK guys, three things:

1. Stop posting **** on the thread. If you want to talk about severed cocks, talk about it on the offtopic board.

2. The address of Lucas Arts in San Rafeal is 1600 Los Gamos Dr., San Rafeal. Map

3.Go to E3insider.com I think that helps you get into E3 somehow. . .

Originally posted by SMNMX

OK guys, three things:

1. Stop posting **** on the thread. If you want to talk about severed cocks, talk about it on the offtopic board.

2. The address of Lucas Arts in San Rafeal is 1600 Los Gamos Dr., San Rafeal. Map

First off, Where does someone making their first post get the balls to command us around. Second off, all this you posted is old news. Theres just not much we can do now, just what we know of right now

I'm sorry if I insulted anyone because I'm new, but Krash Kow set up this thread to let us talk about the possibility of picket-line protests for Sam & Max 2. The thread has now wandered into a rather disturbing and definitely offtopic place. I do hope someone goes to E3 though, as all the gaming magazines I read report everything that happens there, including parties, embarrasing things, and protests! So create a protest in the names of Sam and Max, instead of micheal Jackson's privates (although killing Clay Aitken would probably be enjoyable. . .).

Oh, and for Synthetic Gerbil, I may not be alowed to tell you to be existential, but I can tell you to stop spamming the boards with eroneous crap!

Hey, don't **** with Gerbil, he is more useful here than you or I (yeah, I know that sounds like gratuitous hero worship.)

Why do people even care about Freelance Police anymore? You need to let go, we still have the comics (well me and several others do) and the HTR. So, I would go as far to say you are hurting the boards much more than a vet is.

And you can edit your posts.

Sorry, I know how to edit posts, I just accidently hit the submit button twice. Also, I apologize I was out of my place as a noob, but we all have to be new sometime, right? Also (and I swear this is the last mean or commanding thing I'm gonna say), after several months of lurking, I haven't really seen Gerbil do too much. He's just kinda been mean from what I've seen (And please correct me if I'm wrong). However, I would appreciate it if his posts where slightly less. . . disturbing.

Also, for Dr. Edison, I'm still trying to get S&M 2, as all I have is HTR, and I can't find the comics anyway. And yes, I am useless.

Sorry if I insulted anyone, at anytime, or in anyplace.

Originally posted by SMNMX

OK guys, three things:

Uh ok, I don't care about those second two things, I would just like to point out in reguards to #1 that this is the offtopic board. Don't believe me? Check the name, Anything and Everyting, Mainstream is the Sam and Max discussion area.

Archived