Home

Bay Area Sam & Max Fans! Picket-Line Protest!

Krash Kow

You may also delete your own posts by means of the edit option. Please feel free to do this often. Editing your post to say "please delete it," or adding yet another post to apologize for the post in question, makes me very surly. And surely you don't want me surly.

Any comment that sounds remotely like the "Airplane" joke will be promptly castigated.

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Everyone's points are duly noted. It may be the offtopic board, but I still feel that we should make an atempt to get this thread back under control. Anyway, this is all I'm going to post on this thread unless it either goes back to being about the protests or if someone REALLY ticks me off on here.

And yes, Airplane! is a good movie.

Oh hardyharhar, Mr, Gerbil.

Originally posted by Brushguy

You can tell when a topic is going to be pointless and offensive when both RayJones and SyntheticGerbil post in the same topic. They're nothing but troublemakers...

My point exactly

Actually, I've never really seen RayJones do too much, so I can't really say anything bad about him.

However, let's use Gerbil's last post as an example of his behavior:

Originally posted by SyntheticGerbil

Well I mean, if you look at Brushguy's game webpage, it's obvious he has some sort of acute brain damage.

No wonder he posts here so much! If he posts anywhere else, he'd be banned for excessive flaming and use of "obscene" language. You know, you have to agree not to do those things just to register (yes, I'm so pathetic I read notices things sometimes). Who knows how young some of the people who come here are? Just try to be a bit more considerate.

Also, Brushguy seems to be a nice guy (no pun intended). He's been an active part in many of the projects to revive Sam and Max, and even if his art skills may not be picture-perfect (still no pun), he is still a valuable member of this forum.

And I'm afraid, you, Gerbil, are not.

No Skinkie, your better than that... though it is a bit mesmerising, but if you stare too long at the post, you'll go blind. I dunno what just happend, but it is right weird. Did someone just accept someone, or some verbal treaty just occur? Wow... my mind is blown. Does like, RayJ love SG now or something of the sort?:confused: <--- this is how i look right now, a frown and question marks hovering over my head.

...Just like an enima.

but at least im posting and making interesting observations, like you for instance, the very ambiguous moderator. Is he nice, or mean? is he articulate, or dum? is he cool, or is he really really cool?

My words are painful? I hope i can use that to my advantage

:::Target set on ZoomRabbit:::

Screaming sacks of babies are funny. . . also, I'm near San Rafeal, but can do absolutely nothing about it due to being slightly under the driving age. However, MapQuest does have an actual location of the HQ (not a P.O. box) that I posted a while back. The old location came from some other site. . .

• 1 month later...

OUR hopes? That icludes you as someone who's excted about it!

If you are angry, print off the list of LucasArts smilies and shoot them with paintballs! 454 smilies! 400 Star Wars ones!

Or if you have dial-up, use this starter kit:

:amidala::atat::c3po::bdroid2::biggs::deathstar:ewok::fett::jawa

Yes... we hate them...

Archived