Home

Save Sam'n'Max2 signature

Rapp Scallion

I really want a "Bring Sam'n'Max 2" sig, or something like that. I think it would have been great if we had sigs that everybody that is against the Sam'n'Max 2 could use. And it would be nice with some anti-lucasarts

I have completely no skills with signature making, but for now, I'll use that thingy that was posted at mixnmojo for signature.

But I really wonder if any of you could make such a sig. It would be great!

For a little inspiration: http://wwhs.fangames.co.uk/

-Rapp Scallion

Humour

**Cough** anyway. There are certain reasons why I do not wear a 'I hate Tony Blair' T-Shirt or go to any of the rallies held in my town in petition against him. Reason. He won't have any idea about it, and therefore, it would all be for nothing. Likewise, I doubt anyone at LucasArts who matters and could actually do something will see these sigs, and therefore I will not wear one.

Saying that, these things take about three minutes to do and I'm extremely bored.

email me with you prefered email address, and I'll email it to you.

That was meant to be a joke! You gave me flashbacks of past history exams you git! Blody medicine Through time! (although for some reason, two years on I can still remember most of it, ask me anything, no wait, on second thought, don't.)

My friend and me thought about how the best hate-la sig would be.

LucasArts logo. Sam'n'Max are coming in from the left, and the golden man gets scared and tries to run away, trips so he lies right to the right of the rest, and then a giant sig with the word ooser falls down on him. That would look almost like this:

Loozer

Well, it's probably only me who thinks it's nice, so I guess there won't me any sig like that. Heh:toothrot:

-Rapp Scallion

Well, add Loozer to your list of houmourous words :p

I meant looser. It's wrong, I know, please don't kill me.

Actually I'm not so angry anymore. I'm more disappointed (probably wrong spelled that too) and worried. Why did LA do this? How could LA do this? Something terrible must have happened at LA! Or else they wouldn't have done this. I don't think this is something they wanted to do.

But, I'm probably (correct spelled) wrong.

-Rapp Scallion

george's brain has been sucked in by the ...

TUM TUUMMM TUUUUMMMMM!!

creeping-err-brain-errr-sucking-err-thingy of

TUM TUUMMM TUUUUMMMMM!!

commerce.

TUM TUUMMM TUUUUMMMMM!!

TUM TUUMMM TUUUUMMMMM!!

Originally posted by Rapp Scallion

Well, add Loozer to your list of houmourous words :p

I meant looser. It's wrong, I know, please don't kill me.

Actually I'm not so angry anymore. I'm more disappointed (probably wrong spelled that too) and worried. Why did LA do this? How could LA do this? Something terrible must have happened at LA! Or else they wouldn't have done this. I don't think this is something they wanted to do.

But, I'm probably (correct spelled) wrong.

-Rapp Scallion

What happened is Simon Jeffery left and now there's still no one officially in his former position so the company is just kinda floundering, following the recommendation of those who make the budgets, instead of one man up front with a solid vision and direction for the compnay.

Archived