Home

The Thread of Wonderful Ideas

Yufster

Dear Humans,

We are pleased to announce that there is something going on. At the moment, it's secret, but luckily for you, you have a chance to make it less secret. How, you ask? Shmpllgg?

Well, it's quite simple. Imagine that it works like that book, Charlie and the Chocolate Factory. Except, instead of finding a golden ticket, you have to imagine a golden ticket. And instead of a golden ticket... why, only the most wonderful and weird and brilliant idea ever. Ding Dong?

I know what you are saying. You are saying, "What is going on? Where am I? What is this place?". In answer to a different question, I shall say only this; "Perhaps". Blink?

The way this thread works is like this. Imagine, and write about, the most awesome thing ever. You're a character, and all of a sudden, something weird and wonderful happens, and you walk through a world of intrigue. Explain it as concisely as you can. If you are the winner of a ticket on the number 9, I will contact you via the Psychic Hotline. Ne?

I don't care if you're the next Tim Schafer, or if you're just another Meksilon. You get my drift?

If you don't understand this thread, or you are dumb, or possibly both... well then, perhaps now is not the right time. TiksdgasD?

You Savvy?

This is just a sneaky way to steal ideas isn't it? Are you going to put them into some idea processing machine to generate incredible amounts of power so that you can live forever? ARE YOU? ARE YOU?

Archived