Home

Nebado

JoeSolo

Okay im having a little trouble coming up with the OUTSIDE of the Nebado base the problem is the forest and the rain-these two things will make the frame rate go down a tad. I was thinking of having it so theres a cutscene where you enter the base also the base itself i was thinking of remaking (or basing it) on the Dark Forces base (where Kyle captures the deathstar plans)

Yay or nay?

I have decided to make the inside of the base first and then do the outside after cos im not really sure how im gonna lay it all out yet. Also some more information on what it looks like from Tito would be nice :p at the moment its slightly raining and set in a forest a lil more info would be nice lol not for me but because it isn't my mod and i don't want to make something Tito etc won't like.

Only made one section of the inside of the base but its looking pimping already :D Real pimping :D :D

Hmm not complete enough for screens but that would spoil the surprise. I hope tito knows that for the quality im hoping to have for level 10 im going to need probably 2 months for mapping and scripting lol but i ideas on the setting would be good, forest is a bit vague...

Check out my entry for the LevelSource Duel Contest (1), that was a hangar set on Nebado... Should get you going with some architectural ideas...

Just make the forest when the base is done, that's perfectly fine!:)

Ah the base is not a problem i can do that with my eyes closed lol.

Its okay anyways cos im using some parts from my Yavin swamp MP map so all i have to do is add the AT-AT the ship and the bunker and get rid of the ruins and thats the outside done.

For the base would you prefer corridors like Kejim or large areas like Cairn installation? Im wrking really hard to make it look as professional as possible but its taking a long time because im working 9-5s during the week and i can't get online enough til i get paid (i use a net cafe to get online to upload and download etc)

Corridors, mostly... Keep these things in mind while making it:

It's NOT an Imperial base... This is very important to remember... It's actually a whole new style of base, for (do not read unless you are a team-member, or just too plain curious)

an army of saber-weilding droids!

Archived